xpresslink

Quoted post

#167 Re: XPRESSLINK AT STARGATE IISA LANG SILA AT SI PAKISTANI DIN ANG MAY-ARI

2011-07-06 10:08

#160: - XPRESSLINK AT STARGATE IISA LANG SILA AT SI PAKISTANI DIN ANG MAY-ARI

Not true. I'm a regular customer of Stargate. Although was disappointed in their service last December w/c accdg to them due to volume that's why delivery was delayed. But now they are ok because i tried sending again because their rate is really low. Anyway, just to disagree that express link and stargate is not the same company. Stargate never changed their name ever since they opened..til now it's still existing and they never abandoned a single shipment in the port. They paid all duties, taxes, storage and demurrage to customs and shipping lines and delivered to consignees although late! Express Link I think is just a new company. and I heard some of the staff who was terminated or resigned in Stargate transferred to this Express link. That's the reason also why Stragate's customers transferred or rather sent thru Express Link because Express Link's Staff are telling stargate's customer that Staragte is already closed, which is not true. And now Stargate has less customers. Express Link is rather a competitor of Stargate. But i'd rarther send thru Stargate than in express link w/c cargoes do not arrive!

Replies

This post has been removed by the site administrator (Show details)

2011-07-06 16:53:11