NO CARBON TAX

Quoted post

#17 Luv you Julia

2011-07-19 09:04

@ Moron in post # 12 .... The real fact is if Liberals had of gotten into govt they would of had to have done the same deals with indi's and greens they diod not win enough seats eg.. hung Parliament learn some basic election skills before opening mouth , because you know SFA .. and considering the 3 indi's left the LNP because they had never been looked after and then received death threats , abott was never going to ghet their vote the greens might be a bit out their on things but at least they don't send DEVIL Phone calls to family members of other MP's , make death threats to other politicians or stalk / intimidate ladies like we saw in the news..

Poor people have to pay $10 out of their $110 ,000 pay feel sorry for them and their private health cover , private schools ...ooh we cant afford it

Replies

Lennie

#19 Re: Luv you Julia

2011-07-19 10:50:02

#17: - Luv you Julia  

Everything Ms Julia touches turns to disaster, let me name a few: BET, Pink Bats (four deaths numerous fires), Cash for clunkers, Stop the boats ha ha, Green loans, Set top boxes, Grocery watch, fuel watch, Carbon tax, NBN. and the list goes on and on. If you vote for Julia, you are either a jabor staffer, or you are severely retarded. Which category do fit in Luv you Julia?

#22 Re: Luv you Julia

2011-07-20 05:37:22

You sound like you have a problem with people earning what they are entitled to make. Employers pay for skills and as  employees we are entitled to be paid fairly. Especially as Employers make millions of dollars profit.
It sounds like it must piss you off, that CEO's etc can make millions each year.

I am not a Liberal or Labor voter, when polling day comes around I vote on a number of things.

ie. policies, whether a particular politician can be trusted.

Gillard is a bloody liar and can't be trusted with her word. Gillard told K Rudd, that she was not after his job. and the end result to that was we saw K Rudd crying in Parliament, after the take over. Gillard has also used the tears in the past week. A trait that must have been passed down form Bob Hawke. ( Al Labor Leaders)

Gillard is arrogant.

I frankly think you are a moron. Possibly sitting at home collecting you government benefits, with nothing better to do than shit stir. You are definately not earning $110.000 a year, because if you were, you would realise after paying the mortgage, health insurance, home and car insurance. Plus the government taking nearly $30.000 of that in tax. plus medicare levy and now the flood tax. The average Australian doesn't have as much money as some would have you believe.

The no carbon tax debate is about honest people working to pay taxes, and older Australians who have worked for many decades not being sucked dry by this government and her lies.

If Gillard had gone to the polls announcing there would have been a carbon tax, it would not have been a hung parliament, as she and the greens/Independents would not have got the number of votes, that would have resulted in a hung parliament.