"Clayton Luclay Misoya" ROBBED OF VICTORY

Quoted post

#1225 Re:

2011-08-06 14:27

#1214: -  o bua mmao, masepa...How dare you judge us on HIV AND AIDS...look at the other African countries including yours motherfucker...they are dying of hunger, scary and dreaded deseases, ruled by dictatorships, have no rights, are child soldiers haven (hells), have worthless currency, eat baboons and human flesh, practice voodoo I can go on...in actual fact they're still primitive. Ka Sesotho re re monwana ha o itshupe (a finger never points at itself...literally when you point a finger, three more are pointing at you)...in more ways than one Luclay projected what we stand for ie. free speech, free soul, being alive. It's you who should be ashamed. You're consumed by nothing but hatred cos all these things you don't enjoy in your countries. Simple example, why would endemol wanna host their bullshit in our country? cos they are guaranteed a nice time...question, why don't you stay in your holy cow African countries?

Replies

#1261 Re: Re:

2011-08-08 10:27:12

#1225: - Re:

My sentiments exactly, what pisses me off about these people they come from their fucked up countries and act like they know us, the only reason they hate Luclay so much is because he was never prepared to tow their line,  he was never apolegetic about being South African and he always wanted them to realise that we will not be ill treated by them in our own country, we are obviously not like them, look @ how they could not understand why Luclay would not do his punishment, punishment for what, for speaking his mind. Kea tinera sifapano.