Local 372 Members

Quoted post

2014-06-24 03:13

Your slate is not ready to represent me. I watched the debate with other co-workers and this guy Shaun was inarticulate, nervous, and did not answer the questions asked by the moderator. If you can not project confidance in the union hall you can't sit a cross the table and negotiate for us. And for those of you that said that our current president Santos Crespo has not done anything for the School Crossing Guards, I just heard that an assualt bill to protect School Crossing Guards making it a felony to assult a Crossing Guard just past. I am voting for the experienced candidate Santos Crespo again!

Replies

New Beginnings

#18 Re:

2014-06-25 00:50:17

#17: -

He had nothing to do with it.  And if you listened clearly Crespo does not sound very professional.  Better listen to the Debate again.

New Direction Slate

#20 Re:

2014-06-25 04:17:24

#17: - I welcome the critiques, they only make me stronger..

my message was clear..and I welcome you to sit across the table. Come see me articulate. I guarantee you will have a change of heart. Public speaking may not be one of my best attributes. .that will change in time but I think the Members care more about action and getting the work done. They care about their Work Conditions, Raises, Contracts, Seniority, Management, etc..They don't want their hard work to go unnoticed, They deserve to get what they are due. Let's remember while most parents are at work..these are the Members who care for our children. As far as the Assault Bill...Lawrence Kichen is the one who pushed to get that Bill passed..you want proof ask to review the Minutes for the General Membership Meeting..and you will read that Santos thanked Lawrence Kichen For Aggressively pushing the School Crossing Guard Assault Bill. Further you can ask the legislators themselves who Pushed it. Brother or Sister. .I am here to stay. .and just because I don't have your support,  I hope the changes I make will benefit you as well.