"Clayton Luclay Misoya" ROBBED OF VICTORY

Quoted post

#1485 Re:

2011-08-26 09:18

#1483: -

All SA are FOOLS but you are the BIGGEST fool of all.

Biola Alabi is just one of the management crew of Mnet which is a SA company and they have South Africans in the management board. IK is an ordinary presenter who takes instruction from big brother who is a South African. (YES That voice is SA voice). So if you think they robbed you (which I dont think so: Luclay lost because he was too full of himself so Africa didnt vote for him), go after them and leave Nigeria alone.

Coca-Cola is NOT a Nigerian Company you dumb ass. They have a branch in Nigeria just like in SA. It is an International Company you dead head!

Delawood, a sponsor of BBA6 is a SA company you goat!

Earnst & Young is NOT a Nigeria firm. The results were counted and verified by them. Nigeria DID NOT count the results.

So if you think you were robbed, go after the above set of people AND NOT Nigeria cos the next time you FOOLS insult my beloved country, you may attract the DEADLY wraught of the largest black nation on earth. Get this into your empty heads!

Enough said!

PS: Let me quicky add that I DONT CARE what you rapists decide of BBA as long as you don't involve the good people of Nigeria in your madness. You BAD LOSERS!

Replies

#1493 Re: Re:

2011-08-26 15:44:07

#1485: - Re:  

THE BIG BROTHER FRODO, SCAM SHOW IS NO LONGER WELCOMED IN SOUTH AFRICA, U GUYS U DON'T KNOW MZANSI PEOPLE , TAKE U SCAM SHOW - LAGOS, PLS DO'NT INCLUDE US NEXT YEAR- GET OUT