Keep 19 Kids and Counting on TLC!

Quoted post

2014-11-19 20:04

I believe this isn't "anti-gay", people are being entirely too sensitive to what they think may be "anti-gay" or against what they believe with no actual proof.

Replies

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2014-11-20 14:56:23

#1981 Re:

2014-11-20 23:35:49

#18: -  

"The Fayetteville City Council is voting on an ordinance this Tuesday night that would allow men – yes I said men – to use womens and girls restrooms, locker rooms, showers, sleeping areas and other areas that are designated for females only. I don’t believe the citizens of Fayetteville would want males with past child predator convictions that claim they are female to have a legal right to enter private areas that are reserved for women and girls. " -Michelle duggar on the bill to create gender neutral bethrooms. How is saying trans women were "men with past child predator convictions" not anti-LGBTQ??? They throw money at anti-gay causes constantly, money that they make from their show. They literally advocate for anti-gay causes constantly, and back up gay therapy/rehab. Do your p research.

truefreedom

#3080 Re:

2015-06-16 15:29:25

#18: -  

Just as the gays feel they must stand up for their rights, the Duggars stand up for God's Word. The homosexual community and its supporters cannot stand it when others take God's side. They cannot respect the rights and freedoms of others to excercise their own, when it isn't what the gays (and their supporters) want. They want everyone to agree with them. God forbid if anyone stands up for morality. The scripture shows us that God wants us to love Him with all our heart, soul, mind and strength. It is supposed to be the the number 1 relationship in our lives! They deny God and His Word for wanton pleasures that are temporary and do not matter as much as acknowledging & respecting their Creator! Sad to say, but they will pay the ultimate price if they continue this brazen path. Atheists, as well. They have a rude awakening awaiting them, that they laughingly think isn't coming. Or their consciences are so seared, they just don't care right now. Science and Hedonism is their "golden calf". I wouldn't want to be in their shoes.