Keep 19 Kids and Counting on TLC!

Quoted post

2014-11-21 11:35

This family is entitled to their beliefs as is everyone else in the USA. Let them have their freedom of speech, too. There is so much garbage on TV any more. This show is one of the only shows left that can teach any kind of morals. I have two daughters and I love when they watch the show with me. The Duggar daughters set a good example for younger girls; teaching them to respect themselves and they don't have be slutty, drunk, rich, and narcissistic as so much of the other shows on television portray (Keeping Up With the Kardashians). This country is going down the drain with morals. Let this family have their opinion and their show. Their beliefs may not fit in with mainstream society, but that is a good thing! Protect their freedom of speech! Not everyone wants to watch sports, Jerry Springer, the Kardashians! Let there be a show that promotes morals, as unpopular as that seems to be. A lot of people enjoy the show. They may be a light for some people in this disgusting, hateful, negative world.

Replies

snowbell

#2223 Re:

2014-11-21 14:17:30

#2176: -  

thats right  because they very nice people and the show isgreat and their beliefs as any one here in the usa let them have freedom of speech too  there is so much bad show on ty and this family is good i love to see the show everytuesday night  .protect there freedom to speak out  keep this show on allway they have family vales