Education before SSA discrimination

Quoted post

Squillz105

#11 Follow The Rules

2015-09-24 14:21

1. It was put in place to prevent bullying. That way people wont be bullied for what they wore. And 2. It was put in place to prevent Gangs. Gangs could wear whatever they wanted to show their gang and it often caused fights. Gang activity and Bullying because of clothing has gone down a significant amount cause of ssa. Just follow these simple rules and you wont get in trouble.

Replies

#16 Re: Follow The Rules

2015-09-24 14:51:57

#11: Squillz105 - Follow The Rules 

It's no longer about rules students are afraid to walk past an administrator even when they ARE in ssa this school has cracked down too hard on us some of us feel depressed because of the strictness and inability to feel comfortable in what is supposed to be a safe environment for parents to send their children it also gets in the way of our learning imagine missing the entire day a few tests maybe a quiz all because ur jacket is grey REALLY ur going to punish me by TAKING ME OUT OF MY CLASSES simply for the color of my jacket I think we've been introduced to a new time of racism forget the color of our skin it's has now become about the color of our clothes when will they stop?

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2015-09-25 03:19:18

The creative minds

#39 Re: Follow The Rules

2015-09-26 22:36:44

#11: Squillz105 - Follow The Rules 

Your ignorant. We want change we want creativity and freedom. ANTIOCH HEAR US NOW! We are losing valuable school time trapped in iss over a shirt!?!? Are you serious. We need to express our selves. We want to feel open and safe at school. We want to be able to express ourselves. Hayden your afraid of being bullied. Really. You can wear SSA. But it shouldn't be forced upon everyone. I want to express myself..I want to wear what makes me comfortable. I don't want to spend 30$ on a school appropriate shirt. I'm sorry but we are a low funded school. Stop making us waste money on these clothes. When we could be buying school supplies. We can't express ourselves when we get jobs. So why make us fit into these uniforms now? We don't have long to enjoy and express ourselves as teens. So please listen ANTIOCH WE WANT YOU TO LISTEN.