Fosters Recreation Facility and Water Park at Exit 62 Fosters AL

Quoted post

EyesWideOpen

#17 Alabama - The Pig Saga

2015-10-12 16:39

I wondered when the numerous pigs would start frolicking in the sewage however not surprised to see the main HOG marking territory.   After all you could smell the stench from the onset.  Just like gluttonous pigs fattening at every opportunity devised.

My sympathies to the residents of Fosters.  If you believe the guy in prison was a nightmare then your in for a rude awakening.  Don't summon the Devil then complain when he shows up.

Good Luck

Replies

Let's be honest

#19 Re: Alabama - The Pig Saga

2015-10-12 18:55:40

#17: EyesWideOpen - Alabama - The Pig Saga 

Wow, we are HOGS because we would like a PARA facility in the Southwest District 4? What about the other districts that have multiple PARA facilities? I say they are the HOGS you mentioned. I hope wherever you live has opportunities for your Seniors and Youth, oh yeah, you said you didn't live in our district, so I'm sure your area has plenty. Thanks for the good luck and I've never thought of PARA as the devil.   Tammy Zimmerman, Ralph, Alabama

EyesWideOpen

#21 Re: Alabama - The Pig Saga

2015-10-12 20:56:48

Yes let's be honest because the individuals pushing for this development are not interested in your community or entertainment it's simply about dollar signs.  They don't need permission from y'all to implement what they have devised.  Tths petition is just show so that the pigs and the main HOG can tout how important and necessary it is.  

b.boogaloo

#55 Re: Alabama - The Pig Saga

2015-11-03 00:13:12

You may have a point there, Buddy.  Yes, the guy in prison is a hog and I worry about him showing back up if he gets out in December.  He is not wanted here.  Neither are his pals who help him, but we do not always have a choice and have to make the best of it when working with folks we don't have a choice about.  No good answer either way.