Dog Dragged to Death

Quoted post

Adam

#2 Justice

2012-04-23 07:43

I have seen another picture in which a license plate is shown. I live in Seoul, but can't speak Korean well at all, so have no way of knowing how to track this person down. Honestly, I think some people need to "visit" this person for a "discussion". If anyone can find a way to figure out where this person lives, I would be happy to join along. Send an email to adamcooper2k@mail.com. Yes, just mail.com. I'm serious about this.

Replies

Matt C

#63 Re: Justice

2012-04-24 19:00:43

#2: Adam - Justice

I'm sure there's a Korean somewhere near to where you live that also speaks basic English or the language to some extent...you need to find that someone, track down these sick f*cking pig f*cks...Its emotional, its disgusting, it's just sooo wrong in many categories, track down that owner of the car, email me (matthewclark28@hotmail.com) and i'll be more than wlling to pay for a plane ticket over there myself, tie them to the back of their own car, drive to the airport and tie them to the back of the plane for the return flight back to England and torture them the English way...All this cruelty and dog consumption must stop

eve

#142 Re: Justice

2012-04-26 12:52:09

yes i totally agree  with  you  maximum penalty for  this  barbarian  MONSTER

farisajj

#365 I hope you find this son of a bitch, if you haven't already, as this happened back on AprRe: Justice

2012-06-15 21:31:59

LD

#770 Re: Justice

2013-01-16 19:24:23

Oh I hope you find this asshole...... It makes me utterly sick to my stomach and so enraged.