Opposition to ITV

Quoted post

Can't believe it!

#38 Re: This petition is a waste of time

2012-07-26 20:21

#10: Straight talker - This petition is a waste of time

I'm really concerned that the residents of De-Deur and P.E must not suffocate to death due to lack of air, i mean seeing how all their air is spreading through the country and effecting everyone i.e zakariyyah darul uloom, azadville darul uloom, mufti AK hoosain saheb, ml ebrahim mia saheb and so many others. It is very worrying! May ALLAH TA'ALA save them and grant them abundance of fresh air so that they can continue defending the deen of islam. Ameen.

Replies

hawa

#48 Re: Re: This petition is a waste of time

2012-07-27 11:24:37

#38: Can't believe it! - Re: This petition is a waste of time

straight talker you need to go back to madressah , i think you r suffocating on stale harram air ...... how can you say things about such great Ulama . hav u met tem how can you judge ,they live there lives soly for the pleasure of ALLAH , how much of islaam hav you studied . my 7 year old dawter know more then you do she can c halaal from haraam , may Allah forgive all our sins and grant us all hidayat , illam , n understanding keep us on the ryt path ameen Wassalam

Inaayat.

#50 I'm a student of Darul Uloom Zakariyya y don't u reveal ur name and address to me so I may pay u a v

2012-07-27 11:47:49