Opposition to ITV

Quoted post

Inaayat Abdool Satar. email: mr.ias1@yahoo.com

#116 Gheebah.

2012-07-29 16:44

Yes we should speak out against these evils!!!! I too am against all this ITV business, Radio Islam airing nonsense, Sanha "making mistakes" in certification. I'm against all this. But I'm also against Gheebah..

If they don't want to change and are insisting that what they are doing is correctsn then we should petition against their organisations and boycott them.

And we should inform the ummah that it is wrong, as we are doing through this petition اَلْحَمْدُ لِلّه .

إنشاء الله we will try speaking to them.

May اللَّه guide me, all the ulama and the entire ummah of nabi(صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ) and all the kuffar and munafiqeen on the correct path. And may اللَّه save us from gheebah, nifaq, riaah, shirk, kibr and all other sins.

آمِيْن يَارَبَّ الْعَالَمِينْ

Replies

Muslima

#119 Re: Gheebah.

2012-07-29 17:57:08

#116: Inaayat Abdool Satar. email: mr.ias1@yahoo.com - Gheebah. Yes we should speak out against these evils!!!! I too am against all this ITV business, Radio Islam airing nonsense, Sanha "making mistakes" in certification. I'm against all this. But I'm also against Gheebah..

I concur. We have to check that we don't land in gheebah, its too easy to lose ourselves and contaminate our pure intentions when angry.

Jazaakallah 4 reminder