Opposition to ITV

Quoted post

#497 Re: we discuss the tv issue my muslima darling

2012-08-30 17:38

#489: zain - we discuss the tv issue my muslima darling AFTER ALL DO YOU EVEN KNOW..MUSLIMA MIGHT BE AN OLD LADY....................SHE MIGHT HAVE GRANDCHILDREN ALREADY...WHAT ARE YOU DOING FIGHTING FOR ALLAHS DEEN OR BUSY LIKE RADIO ISLAAMS MOLVIS, WITH LADIES

Replies

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2012-08-31 09:34:19

zeyaad

#501 Re: Re: we discuss the tv issue my muslima darling

2012-08-31 11:17:53

#497: - Re: we discuss the tv issue my muslima darling

Sorry... does not make sense what you say for the following reassons: (1) You shamelessly called Muslima "darling". By all means go and call your granny like that. Islam does not permit such flattering words for strangers. (2) My pointing your evil out to you, is for the sake of Allahs' Deen which teaches us to exercise shame which is half of our Imaan.(3) I do not flirt with ladies like the Radio Islam molvies. To the very contrary I stand up for them against scoundrels such as you who without first veryfying whether they old or young, or whether they mind or not, go about calling them "darling".  If you man enough you will apologise not only to Muslima, but to all the ladies for treating them like some prostitutes who can be called "my darling".  I personally don;t think that you will, though i do make Du'a that you do so.