Opposition to ITV

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Opposition to ITV.

2012-08-21 15:38

Why cant we organise for moulansa Bham and Bhoda and desai and AK and other seniur ulemas to meet at discuss problem?
HE HAQ

#477 Re: THE HAQ

2012-08-21 15:50

#476: -  

you try and see if ml bum n his his guy will go for meeting .LET SEE IF THEY WILLING TO EVEN DISCUSS THE WOMAN ISSUE .TRY THEN YOU WILL UNDERSTAND IF THEY HAVE ANY INTREST IN THE HAQ

#478 Re: Re: THE HAQ

2012-08-21 16:00

#479 Re: Re: THE HAQ

2012-08-21 16:40

#477: HE HAQ - Re: THE HAQ of course they wont go!they toooooooooooooo afraid.

THE HAQ

#480 ONLY WOMAN SISTER WHATS YOUR NAME HEHHEHEH

2012-08-21 17:34

SELLING OUR DEEN . DID YOU HERE THE DEBATE COMPETITION . ALLAH AKBAR THEY SAY NABI SALAALA ALHI WASALAAM SAID ISTS THE NIGHT TO GET GIFT OR REWARD THEY ALSO GIVING PRIZES. SICK . OUR GIRLS HOW DO YOU FEEL ..... ALL IN THE HOLY MONTH OF RAMADAAN . IN THE NAME OF ALLAH . THEY ARE MAKING OUR GIRLS LIKE PROSTITUDES . THEY NEED TO BE DISGRACED . THE KILLING THE DEEN .NEXT WOMAN IN MASJID. THEN WOMAN AS IMAANS. SELLOUTS

This post has been removed by the site administrator (Show details)

2012-08-25 11:53

2012-08-25 17:13

this is a pertion of opposition to itv!
Aad.Ganchi@Gmail.com

#483 Pathetic spelling!

2012-08-26 22:22

1 or 2 people on this petition really need to have their spelling sorted out.
ABDULLAH

#484 Re: Pathetic spelling!

2012-08-27 12:02

#483: Aad.Ganchi@Gmail.com - Pathetic spelling! as long as we get the message across..everything is fine

L.Cassim

2012-08-27 13:55

Assalamualaykum. Subhanallaah! i'm so happy that i found this petition alhamdilillaah. I love finding majlis fans and I absolutely agree with the sentiments of those against ITV and radio islaam. It will be good if this site can be advertised and given more visibility. I'm sure there are many who would like to take part in the discussion here but don't know about it. Subhanallaah i just read the entire forum and i already want to do it again, the haq has a different kind of attraction subhanallaah!

Shukran
MAJLIS "FAN"

#486 Re:

2012-08-27 17:16

#485: L.Cassim - MAJLIS "FANS" ARE FANS OF THE HAQ. WELCOME

Qasim bin Abdulla

#487 May Allah guide us.

2012-08-28 17:50

I've been pondering alot on this discussion and the way one brother mentioned that the recent islamaphobic attack of marhoom fayaaz kazi in krugersdorp is a sign for us muslims in south africa to wake up before Allahs athaab strikes full fledged. Indeed its true. Barely did ITV make its appearance and we have this incident. The first incident in south african history where a muslim was killed on account of his religion. For hundreds of years muslims lived peacefully without having the fear of being scorned or tormented due to their religion but now we have to be careful and, like it or not - live with the fear of who can be next... the reality of the fact is that we have ourselves to be blamed. While we knowingly openly commit crimes against Allah how can we expect to be protected by HIM? We are actually calling for athaab! just take this debate for example. Mashallah Dr Adam admits that ITV is NOT 100% shar'i compliant, he apologises for the music, intermingling etc. and accepts that its haraam BUT yet ITV is continuing. Wheres the sense? Wheres the fear of Allah? Imagine we are the ummah of the best man on earth who clearly showed us the road to success for each and every one of us and taught us right from wrong. BUT still we refuse to give up what we know is wrong. We refuse to bow in submission and obedience to the commands of Allah. We refuse to take heed of the words of Rasoolullah (salalahualaihwasalam). And we encourage, continue and insist on doing haraam. Its almost like we say: I know how rasoolullah salallahualaihiwasallam taught us to defend/spread islaam BUT i feel that i know better how to do it. Na'oothubillah. Really, its terrible. We have names like Abdullah (slave of Allah) but what disobedient arrogant brazen slaves are we not! Its only Allah who can guide and aliven our dead hearts.

Muslima

#488 Re: See how far u get.......

2012-08-28 20:59

#476: -Why cant we organise for moulansa Bham and Bhoda and desai and AK and other seniur ulemas to meet at discuss

Organise it please. I'm sure it will be the best thing on the planet if they agree to meet and sort things out.

This post has been removed by the site administrator (Show details)

2012-08-29 13:09

zeyaad

2012-08-29 20:25

#489: zain - we discuss the tv issue my muslima darling

You appear to be one of those ITV Shaytan addicts in human form. This is not a forum for flirting and trying to lure innocent sincere Muslim women. I may be wrong but it appears you are eating a lot of the pig/vark wors certified as Halaal by MJC/SANHA/ICSA. Just today, the VOC website reported yet another case of "Halaal" pig wors.

Jahannam does not seem to scare guys like you.

#491 Re: we discuss the tv issue my muslima darling

2012-08-29 22:55

#489: zain - we discuss the tv issue my muslima darling astgfirullahhhhhhhh whats happening!!!we are fighting fot itv...not darlings huh.......just see how our brains are getting destroyed

#492 Re: we discuss the tv issue my muslima darling

2012-08-29 22:58

#489: zain - we discuss the tv issue my muslima darling why alone........................let everyone hear...........mr zain..

ALLAH will be angry dont call ghair mahram woman darlings...

AFRAID

#493 Re: we discuss the tv issue my muslima darling

2012-08-29 23:05

#489: zain - we discuss the tv issue my muslima darling

mr zain you are in the trap of shaytaan..................

ABDULLAH

#494 Re: we discuss the tv issue my muslima darling

2012-08-30 10:41

#489: zain - we discuss the tv issue my muslima darling it seems that your brain is filled with carrion chickens!!!!!!

muslima you better change your name!!!

we are fighting for Allahs deen

2012-08-30 10:58

we discuss the tv issue my muslima darling

Muslima-my darling from where are you

mrzain123@gmail.com

Please contact me so that we can discuss it alone via the net.
..............SHAYTAAN HAS GOT HOLD OF YOU...............
zeyaad

#496 Re:

2012-08-30 16:14

#495: -

That's what Shaytaan is telling you. After all you his guest. He breaks wind in your nostrils. Your brain gets a kick from the "sweet" air and you mind starts imagining that Muslima will be interested in you!

#497 Re: we discuss the tv issue my muslima darling

2012-08-30 17:38

#489: zain - we discuss the tv issue my muslima darling AFTER ALL DO YOU EVEN KNOW..MUSLIMA MIGHT BE AN OLD LADY....................SHE MIGHT HAVE GRANDCHILDREN ALREADY...WHAT ARE YOU DOING FIGHTING FOR ALLAHS DEEN OR BUSY LIKE RADIO ISLAAMS MOLVIS, WITH LADIES

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2012-08-31 09:25

2012-08-31 09:34

2012-08-31 09:39