Free Anthony C. Shy II (Inmate: 340427) Due to Covid-19 Risk
Greeting my name is Sheila Wallace and I have created this petition for my son Anthony c. Shy II his inmate number 340427. Nearly 12 years ago, my son was almost 18 years old. Anthony Was Trialed as an Adult and Sentenced to 15 years first offence not even being 18 yet. I am asking people to sign along with me for an early release for Anthony C Shy II Due to0 Covid -19 and other reasons along with those dangers alone.
If you need a reason Use the Text Below:
- Compassionate Release: Under Title 18 of the United States Code, Section 3582(c)(1)(A), “a sentencing court, on motion of the Director of the Bureau of Prisons, may reduce the term of imprisonment of an inmate sentenced under the Comprehensive Crime Control Act of 1984.” This statute governs a policy called “Compassionate Release.” Administrators in the BOP abide by Program Statement 5050.49. The BOP will only make the motion to a sentencing court in “particularly extraordinary or compelling circumstances.” Those circumstances include:
- Requests based on medical circumstances.
- Requests based on non-medical circumstances for elderly inmates.
- Requests based on non-medical circumstances in which there has been the death or incapacitation of the family member caregiver of an inmate’s child.
- Requests based on non-medical circumstances in which the spouse or registered partner of an inmate has become incapacitated.
Sheila Wallace Contact the author of the petition
|Log in to manage your petition.|