Improve Service Delivery in Bonaero Park Ekurhuleni!
We the residents of Ward 23 in Bonaero Park and surrounding suburbs, including Ward 24 and 25, hereby petition the City Manager of Ekurhuleni, Dr Imogen Mashazi, to urgently take the following actions in order to address the following service delivery issues in the area:
· The rapidly deteriorating state of roads due to a lack of maintenance;
· To shorten the lengthy turnaround time for pothole repairs;
· Eliminate heavy duty trucks operating within the suburbs;
· Increase axle mass limitation signs in the suburbs, coupled with increased law enforcement;
· Crackdown on the increasing amount of illegal businesses operating in the area – these have been reported but not addressed;
· To upgrade the failing sewer infrastructure that is destroying ecologically-sensitive wetlands, as well as creating health hazards in residential properties;
· Fix the fluctuation of water pressure;
· Improve Irregular waste removal;
· Increase the non-existent grass cutting and subsequent removal of grass clippings;
· Improve the insufficient litter picking around shopping centres and schools; · Attend to the increasing amount of backyard dwellings being built and installed; · Remedy the deteriorating state of most street name signs;
· Attend to street lights being permanently on;
· Stop cable theft resulting in regular power interruptions to residents and businesses.
Democratic Alliance in Ekurhuleni Contact the author of the petition
|Log in to manage your petition.|