Letter to HKCE Mrs. Carrie Lam 致特首林鄭月娥
Dear Mrs Lam
After witnessing escalating riots in the past 3 months, we urge you to take following IMMEDIATE action:
- sign Anti-masks bill
- arrest with no bail for rioters or vandalists
- arrest Jimmy Lai, Martin Lee, Anson Chan, Albert Ho and others for Crime of Treason with no bail
- limit public transportation to HKIA for travellers with valid passport and boarding pass plus employees of airport services
- set up security checks at entrances of all MTR stations
- shut down RTHK
- terminate civil servants such as judges, members of Legislative Council, doctors, nurses, headmasters, teachers etc who are pro-riots or go on strike
- issue press pass by Police Department and arrest with no bail for fake press
- discontinue Liberal Studies
Extreme times call for harsh measures!
As born and raised or migrated Hong Kongers, we are heartbroken that the city we have participated in building in past decades turns to ruins.
We beg you to rule with an iron fist and impose proactive/preventive measures to restore Hong Kong to its former glory sooner rather than later.
A group of Hong Kongers who vouched to Save Hong Kong
Angela Yu Contact the author of the petition
Manage your signatures
Have you not received the confirmation email or do you want to remove your signature?Manage your signatures
|Log in to manage your petition.|