Live Music Caves House Hotel Yallingup
We need your support!
Live music is an integral part of Caves House Hotel and its history, and our local artists need our support now more than ever.
Caves House Hotel is seeking to have its Liquor Licence amended to ensure that live entertainment and music can be played outside when the weather permits, 7 days a week.
Some of our current entertainment conditions are ambiguous and open to individual interpretation. We are seeking to clarify our conditions so that they clear and definable for our neighbours and are measurable and manageable for our team.
If you support our application, we’d greatly appreciate your signature below.
VARIATION TO EXISTING ADDITIONAL ENTERTAINMENT CONDITIONS: -
1. LIVE ENTERTAINMENT IN THE OUTSIDE AREA IS RESTRICTED TO BETWEEN 12 MIDDAY AND 9.00PM MONDAYS TO THURSDAYS, BETWEEN 12 MIDDAY AND 11.30PM FRIDAY & SATURDAYS AND BETWEEN 12 MIDDAY AND 10PM ON SUNDAYS.
2. ON CHRISTMAS EVE, NEW YEARS EVE AND FOR SPECIAL EVENTS APPROVED BY THE CITY OF BUSSELTON THESE TIMES MAY BE EXTENDED ON THE CONDITION THAT RESIDENTS ARE NOTIFED IN ADVANCE AND THAT NOISE EMANATING FROM THE LICENCED PREMISE ON THESE EVENINGS BE MONITORED IN ACCORDANCE WITH CITY OF BUSSELTON EVENT REGULATIONS AND THE ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION NOISE REGULATIONS 1997.
3. THE LICENCEE MUST REGULARLY MONITOR THE SOUND LEVELS BEING EMITTED BY MUSICIANS AND ENSURE THAT THEY ARE IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION NOISE REGULATIONS 1997.
5. THE LICENCEE MUST REGULARLY COMMUNICATE WITH RESIDENTS WITH REGARDS TO UPCOMING EVENTS.
7. NO LIVE ENTERTAINMENT IS TO BE LOCATED ON THE CROQUET LAWN AREA IN FRONT OF THE APARTMENTS
Neil & Elizabeth Jilley - Caves House Hotel Yallingup Contact the author of the petition
|Log in to manage your petition.|