NO FLY ZONE OVER UKRAINE NOW
The Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Deputy Prime Minister Chrystia Freeland
Minister of Defence Anita Anand
Canadian Ambassador to UN Bob Rae
Leaders of Opposition Candace Bergen, Jagmeet Singh
President of the EU Ursula von der Leyen
Secretary General of NATO Jens Stoltenberg
American Ambassador to Can His Excellency David Louis COHEN (M)
AMBASSADORS TO CANADA FROM EUROPE & “THE WEST”
DAY 24 Another day……and Another few thousand Ukrainians Western “Leaders” will offer up for slaughter, in the now daily ritual sacrifice to the God THEY created But now fear, bow down to, and serve above all Putin SPENT WESTERN AMMUNITION ON GROUND USED TO PROTECT
“THE WEST” FROM PUTIN
The soul of the Ukrainian Child targeted for death by Putin’s mortars in the picture asks:
“Mommy-Daddy: When does allowing or letting the commission of War Crimes happen to non western Ukrainians like us become a War Crime worth preventing?”
As we make our way through Day 24 ….. anticipating Day 25 much differently than Ukrainian children It is worth considering negotiating with Putin (China Iran North Korea) in a language he understands and “respects”.
Latvians, Lithuanians, Estonians, Poles, Romanians, Bulgarians, Finns, Moldavians, Czechs, Slovakians all understand “Putin” language.
The Ukrainians have to speak it fluently day & night on our behalf. They are running out of time as we refuse to learn his language after years of lessons. And yes Dorothy, it will be very costly in all manner of actualities.
Thank you for your consideration
Be it resolved:
It is in the best interests of democracy, the free world, and the children of Ukraine that governments of "the west" either, #1 supply the Ukrainian military with more than adequate aircraft and air defence to protect civilians
#2 institute and use their own aircraft to enforce a no fly zone over Ukraine.
The Responsibility to Protect under the UN Charter does NOT constitute actual escalation, no matter what spin the Russians put on it.
The UN Charter states: “In paragraphs 138 and 139 of the 2005 World Summit Outcome Document (A/RES/60/1) Heads of State and Government affirmed their responsibility to protect their own populations from genocide, war crimes, ethnic cleansing and crimes against humanity and accepted a collective responsibility to encourage and help each other uphold this commitment.” Article 51 of the Charter of the United Nations enables UN member states to collectively fulfill this historic commitment: “Nothing in the present Charter shall impair the inherent right of individual or collective self-defence if an armed attack occurs against a Member of the United Nations, until the Security Council has taken measures necessary to maintain international peace and security.”
This important right of collective self-defence of UN member states is even more important in a situation where a member state of the UN Security Council is both the aggressor state and enjoys a veto power that prevents the UN Security Council from taking appropriate measures to maintain international peace and security.
On 24 February 2022, hiding behind Article 51 of Part 7 of the UN Charter (protection of innocents) Russia launched an unprovoked war against Ukraine. Open media and non combatant government reports show Putin’s prosecution of this war focusing the attacks against Ukraine’s military and civil population in Ukraine, including innocent children as a means to terrify Ukraine into submission. Putin’s stated goals of denazification of Ukraine and disarming a country that threatens Russia security have no identifiable supporting factual basis. Putin has been prosecuting this war on Ukraine for over 10 years by proxy in Luhansk and Donbass and by directly with the invasion of Crimea.
Be it further resolved:
-that Putin has already declared war on the citizens of any democratic countries wishing to support an individual country’s democratic right to self determination, and by threatening to attack aid convoys.
- that more civilian Ukrainian casualties than Ukrainian military casualties is again Putin’s terrorising tactics against civilian populations. These horrors are well known from the history of Putin’s indiscriminate leveling of the cities of Grozny, Aleppo, and his use of chemical weapons in Syria.
- that “the west’s” has continually unanswered or not acted with appropriate deterrents to Putin’s multiple attacks, through identifiable direct and indirect military means, and through volumes of documented undemocratic acts of destabilisation of in Ukrainian and westerns states. This has been tacit approval for Putin to continue his stated goal of reassembling the USSR from the now self determined independent countries that made up the USSR prior to 1989.
- that if "the west" and Nato allow Ukraine to be choked to death in front of the world, that NATO in particular is clearly a failed organization.
- that the west’s attempts to reverse this historic and very consequential inaction will undoubtably be met with accelerated aggression by even more inhuman tactics from Putin through chemical, biological or very possibly nuclear actions. The consequences of the defence of Ukraine (the west ) will be massive for all citizens of the world.
- that these justifiable actions by the free world, and the very real consequence to humanity will be the not disappear and will be the same if undertaken today, tomorrow, one month, or one year from now.
- that if Putin threatens that you "don't do something", there is no better indication but that you should do exactly that....now
- that the time for military “diplomacy- action” requested by the countries bordering Russia know best who were once subservient to the USSR is here and now. These countries have been far more accurate in regards to the actual intent and will of Putin, & what he responds to.
- that the evidence of the chemical attack in Salisbury England in 2018 was an act of war by Putin on a NATO country. The fact that Putin’s assassin’s disposal of the nerve agent came very close to killing thousands of Britons.
-That the crippling effects of cyber attacks are debilitating and a declaration of war by Putin
- That the world is beginning not to be able to watch the daily horror and turn their attention away from 20 senseless days of this, which Putin counts on, and maybe even western leaders too now.
- That by supplying the Ukrainian air force with more than sufficient air assets, or by the west using their own air forces to protect their defenceless citizens “the west” is adhering to the UN Charter and clearly not declaring war. That Putin’s reaction will be the same if this were to happen today, tomorrow or in the future.
-That it is now plainly and critically strategic that Ukraine under NO circumstances be allowed to fall under the military occupation of Putin, as the message this would send to other countries wanting to invade their neighboring states would create an unending series of similar “military interventions.”
-that “the west” meets as equals with, and be worthy of, through immediate no fly actions support Ukraine’s wishes and determination through the shedding of their blood to be part of “the west”.
-That democracy is worth defending at the ultimate cost. The cost that our mothers and fathers, grand and great and grand parents paid in the second world war was not in vain.
THEREFOR it is my request, that on my behalf that as "leaders of the west" you undertake a NO FLY ZONE with regards to Ukraine’s airspace, in the defence of Ukraine, their children and democracy ...today.
Warren Ham , citizen of Canada Contact the author of the petition
Manage your signatures
Have you not received the confirmation email or do you want to remove your signature?Manage your signatures
|Log in to manage your petition.|