Condominium to grant conventional food delivery bicycle to access the lift lobby through the carpark.
According to LTA ruling, conventional bicycles are allowed on roads, cycling paths and footpaths. It poses the least threat to pedestrians comparing to PMDs, PAB and other motored vehicles.
Current condo ruling:
- Delivery cyclist has to park their conventional bicycle near the dumpster.
- He/she has to navigate through the landscape of the property on foot.
- some property switches off their common area lamps at night.
Advantages of granting conventional cyclist to access the lift lobby through the condo carpark:
- Shortens delivery time
- maintaining food quality from kitchen to the customer
- ensuring the safety of the delivery personnel
- increased efficiency of the individual
- promotes greener environment with conventional bicycles
Dylan Chua Contact the author of the petition
|Log in to manage your petition.|