We Oppose COVID-19 Injections of NC School Children
This petition is to NC DHHS (North Carolina Departrment of Health & Human Services).
There is no legitimate LEGAL or SCIENCE-BASED reason to mandate that NC K-12 children must get a COVID-19 injection.
Briefly, the scientific evidence is that a COVID-19 injection:
1) Does not stop a child from getting infected with the COVID-19 virus;
2) Does not stop an infected child from transmitting the COVID-19 virus to someone else;
3) Has had no longterm testing, so it's longterm consequences to children are unknown (e.g., see here);
4) Has had no testing on children with numerous ailments (e.g., see here);
6) This recent study concluded that no current injection is effective against Omicron;
8) Is an almost certain net liability when all factors are taken into account (see 17,000+ MDs and scientists who signed a declaration against childhood COVID-19 injections);
If, after they've done a thorough investigation, parents should be free to have a COVID-19 injection given to their child. Likewise, the opposite should also be true.
For much more science-based information go to C19Science.info.
Please pass this onto other citizens who value their freedoms, and the parental rights to make choices for their children. Thank you!
John Droz, jr, Contact the author of the petition
|Log in to manage your petition.|