Say no to alcohol next to Southern Cross Campus

Say no to alcohol next to Southern Cross Campus / Announcements / Thanks for your support and for helping to make a difference! / Comments

2014-06-26 15:07

Thanks for taking a stand Mr Garner
I am from Wellington and feel just as upset about this as if it was next to a school in our area .
We should be helping areas like south Auckland to bring fresh Fruit and vegetable stores , Jobs for kids and community projects to bring the community together not pass them off as the poor area of Auckland and just send police, ambulances & bottle stores!! in to pick up the pieces . We are all Kiwis and should all be trying to make NZ a better place for everyone and the future of our beautiful country we call home and Aotearoa

2014-06-26 21:54

good on you Duncan, keep up the good work on RadioLive,kapai too maahi
Greg
Kuia

2014-06-27 02:46

Kia Kaha I support the kaupapa and this will help others of us in other areas of Auckland who see this happening in our neighborhoods especially in South. There is no good thing that comes out of liquor stores for our vulnerable families who can ill afford to buy this product. I appeal to all whanau to think about our children before your own needs and greeds.

2014-06-27 06:42

Kia ora Ra.

2014-06-28 22:21

Seriously there is 104 liquor stores in mangere.. how disgusting, putrid behaviour no wonder we have lost souls here in the south of Auckland. always bad temptation which ever corner you turn

2014-06-30 07:57

Well done Duncan ...
I support what you are doing 100%
Steve Cropp