UK Law Change For Innocent Abused Animals

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition UK Law Change For Innocent Abused Animals.

2014-07-01 17:19

Please punish these criminals who did this so less animals have to suffer in future. Otherwise criminals like this will be doing worse things and taking further advantage. The UK is an animal loving and protecting country and we should not stand for this !!!

2014-07-01 17:36

The UK Justice system is just wrong and needs to change!
Carl Whittaker
The author of this petition

#3 Re:

2014-07-01 18:09

#2: -

Indeed it does, share the link and encourage everyone to sign it and do the same, and hopefully it will change. Every vote counts.

2014-07-01 18:36

poor Animals would fight tell the end for them

2014-07-01 18:40

Change is needed!!!! And nothing will change unless we do someone about it. Imagine taking your dog for a walk & he runs into the road. your heart jumps a beat! THEN IMAGINE COMING HOME TO FIND YOUR PET HAS BEEN STOLEN, KILLED & MUTILATED! Your heart breaks.

THESE PEOPLE ARE DISGUSTING STOP THEM & SAVE OUR STREETS GARDENS AND HOMES FROM SUCH CRUELTY.

2014-07-01 20:39

This is something I would love to stamp out completely I know that it is a fantasy but I will do whatever I can to help stop animals being mistreated.
Carl Whittaker
The author of this petition

#7 Re:

2014-07-01 21:41

#6: -

it is never a fantasy. I didnt set out to do this for it to be a fantasy, i plan to follow this through and have this raised in parliament. Dont ever think you cant change something, you can and you are already part of it.

2014-07-01 23:41

Breaks my heart

2014-07-02 09:00

We all know something needs to be done. But there are only a few in a position to do hands on developments. E - signing this will help. Costs nothing but WILL make a difference if you sign, share and comment. These barbaric people need to be STOPPED NOW! They need to be accountable for the pain, distress and suffering they inflict onto defenceless creatures. Thank you.

2014-07-02 11:08

People who inflict cruelty on animals should be punished as if they had treated a person in the same inhuman way. Animals also feel pain and fear. Also consider that people who enjoy inflicting pain and suffering on animals are only one step away from acting the same way with their fellow men.

2014-07-02 19:02

The UK seems to be getting worse and worse for animal cruelty, and the law just isn't keeping up with this escalation. It should not be tolerated, ignored or condoned by feeble sentencing.

2014-07-02 23:06

What has happened to "my England". I am utterly discusted with your stupid animal laws, and of course those human animals that delight in torture.Remember this it is said that people who are cruel to animals soon turn to people for their jollies...Wake up UK before its too late !!

2014-07-03 07:11

The causation of man or animal has to punished to the maximum...3-6 months is not no where enough.

2014-07-04 14:12

It is time this law was introduced. Since the emergence of Face Book we qare now realizing how evil and prevalent this cruelty is. Lock the abusers up.

2014-07-04 22:33

Those who believe the life or suffering of an animal is worth less than a humans are believing themselves to be more worthy than they truly are....murder, torture and abuse is the same whether human or animal...it should carry the same punishment.

2014-08-21 17:18

Animals are not ours ! A very strong law must protect them, because not all human beings are "humane"