Demolish Temporary Foreign Worker Program

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Demolish Temporary Foreign Worker Program.

2014-07-10 14:32

Just do it!

2014-07-10 14:40

Go home you job theves

2014-07-10 15:36

It is time for people to realize that itd not about greed or racism, its about our future and opportunity to provide for our families. With the ads for jobs at such low rates, I fear I may be the next one to lose my home! In a place like canada and the need for workers, there is no reason to lower wages to generate higher profits. And with more and more abuse of the program, its time for the government to finally look after their own!

2014-07-10 15:41

The Canadian workers need this

2014-07-10 16:53

The temporary foreign worker program need vast improvements. Jobs should not be taken away from Canadian's so employers can bring in cheaper Labour. We worked hard to get where we are and are not giving up this country. Home of the strong and free. Canadian jobs for Canadian workers!!!!

2014-07-10 19:05

Disgusting how they cater to these TFWs, while we sit at home unemployed

2014-07-10 19:59

I strongly agree with a noshing this government program. I am a professional truck driver and I see too many mishaps on the road and highway system from foreign drivers who don't know or understand hos to drive in our daily changing driving environments

2014-07-10 23:51

Kody Woywitka

2014-07-11 02:11

It's ashamed that we give away our jobs to third world countries . Wages should be going up not down ! Many people aren't working in Alberta right now since the wages are soo low . There's no need for foreign workers , they give out journeyman tickets now a days. . It was really strict when I was doing it .it should be abolished 100%

2014-07-11 04:26

My friend is a born and raised canadien. A real canadien and he's been trying to get work in alberta for the last two years and they keep refusing him because of insuficient crudentials. Pretty frustrating when you think of this crappy canadien gov. Training and schooling these tfw and not even looking after there own kind. I agree when people say that we have a great country, let me tell you if we don't take care of this infestation and yes I said infestation now you can kiss it goodbye. Us canadiens are becoming a minority in our own country. Please let's fix this now or we are gonna pay for it later. From a true born and raised bilingual canadien.

2014-07-16 00:54

The TFW program is the exact OPPOSITE of how a successful economy works!!

2014-07-16 00:56

To add, this has nothing to do with immigration... this country was born on immigrants. Unless you're a native, you're an immigrant. This has to do with a broken program ruining out economy and putting Canadians out of work, in place of foreign workers who don't spend a dime here and ship every penny back home!

2014-07-16 22:35

Corporate greed...abolish this TFW programme their is enough jobs in this country for every woman&man.