Worldwide Request To A-HA To Live Stream On Internet Their Final Concert In Oslo

nito nitomix 2mil10

#301 urgente

2010-10-15 04:16

claro que me gustaria ver en vivo el recital de a-ha en su despedida desde ya muchas gracias nitomix
Gina van Haperen-Tijnagel

#302 So many fans, so little chance...

2010-10-15 17:39

Hey, I've seen their concert in A'dam,
10-10-2010. It was my first ever and how I have enjoyed it! Even my 2 daughters loved it.
It was fantastic. The live performance was awesome. I was already a fan 25 years ago. It's a shame they are retirering. There are so many fans who like to be there in Oslo. So yes if there is a possibility to be there and to see and hear them, in another way....Please give this last, united possibility, for all over the world to their fans. We will always be gratefull.
Amanda Billien

#303 a-ha - Please Live Stream Your Final Concert

2010-10-16 11:55

Message to the brilliantly talented a-ha; please, please, please, Live Stream your final concert on the internet as I like many others are unfortunately unable to be in Oslo in December, (however, I look forward to seeing you live at Wembley in November). Many many thanks, love & hugs, Amanda xx
audrey camberlin

2010-10-16 12:41

comon guys,celebrate the last one with 'all' your fans around the world !
Ana Casares

#305 A-HA THE GREATEST MUSIC BAND ALL TIMES

2010-10-16 16:39

Hello to everybody!!!

I think A-HA are the most wonderful, delicious and elegant band of music of the history!!!!!!!!!! Their MUSIC and MORTEN'S VOICE are insuperable and eternal!!!!!!!!!!!!! For me, THERE IS NOBODY AS THEM...

I do not like to speak about this farewell... Only I wanted to request, PLEASE, that this great musical event, unique and unrepeatable, so emotive, could be seen live by Internet by all those that so much we admire and love them and that, surely, we will not be able to be there present... We would remain eternally been grateful to who or those who have the faculty to achieve it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope very much people encourage to request this transmission and between all let's be able obtain it!!!!!!!!!

Many, many thanks!
Ana Casares.
Olga Casares

#306 A-HA YOU ARE THE VERY BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2010-10-16 17:03

After meeting you live in Madrid (MAGNIFICENT CONCERT) now I hope we you could admire once again across Internet in your so emotive and fantastic concert of December 4 in Oslo... I wish very much that this is possible because you are WONDERFUL, THE BEST OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All of us are waiting for to be able to enjoy with you this so special day!!!!!!!!!

MANY KISSES for the 3!!!!!!
Olga Casares.

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2010-10-17 10:45

Ronald de Bokx

#308 Live A-ha concert bekijken in oslo via internet!!!

2010-10-17 10:57

Hallo allemaal,

Ik zag op internet dat er een pettie getekend kan worden voor het live bekijken van het aller laatste concert van a-ha! Mischien komt dat ook dichter bij als iedereen een beetje van A-ha muziek hou dit wil tekenen! Want een beetje video materiaal zou super zijn! Daar moeten we het mee doen want A-ha stopt er mee helaas!

Groetjes Ronald de Bokx
Neus Paez Islan

#309 Final concert in Oslo

2010-10-17 11:46

Seria genial que todos los fans de a-ha pudieramos disfrutar de su último concierto. A-ha forever!

2010-10-17 17:22

My father wouldn't go with me, so I cannot go. I can't go alone. So for me it would great if I can watch it on the internet.
Zilli Meng

#311 I Love You

2010-10-17 18:10

A-ha ihr seid einfach spitze ich habe all die Jahre eure Songs verfolgt schade das Ihr nicht mehr weiter Spiel ...........Riesen Lob von mir Zilli aus Deutschland .....Mit euren Song Hunting high habe ich meine erste liebe gefunden Thanks Boys

2010-10-17 18:13

Ich werde euch in Hamburg beim Konzert besuchen ...........Eure Zilli
Zilli Meng

2010-10-17 18:20

Bitte Antwortet mir auch einmal bitte ihr seit echt die beste Gruppe die besten Songs habt Ihr geschrieben eure Zilli
Zilli u. Adrienne

#314 Re: So many fans, so little chance...

2010-10-17 20:15

#302: Gina van Haperen-Tijnagel - So many fans, so little chance...

Aha Ihr seit echt die besten , ich habe all die  Jahre eure ganzen Songs verfolgt  ......Schade das Ihr nicht weiter singt Ihr seit einfach Spitze I Love You for ever.........Schreibt mir bitte auch mal eure Zilli u. Adrienne

Ellen Schuurman

#315 Please

2010-10-17 20:31

Please let us all enjoy the last concert
Frieda Veen

#316 We want more

2010-10-17 20:47

Please!!!!

My doughter want's to see you, she is 8 years old!!!!!
Patrick Veen

#317 We want more

2010-10-17 20:48

Give us more please!!!!
Ignacio bazan

#318 Please

2010-10-18 01:23

Cannot say anything else, can I?
Mags Morley

2010-10-18 10:32

Please share the last Hurrah with all of us
ria theunissen

#320 For A-ha fans who can't be at the last ever concert!

2010-10-18 16:46

Hello,
I wish A-ha fans can watch their favourite band,on their last concert ever!I am lucky to be in Oslo the 4th of December!So here's my request for Live Stream on the internet!
MUCH LUCK!!
Bye,GREETINGS RIA from Holland
auke

#321 it would be unique

2010-10-18 17:34

It would be unique and i think for te first time in history that a band had their final on live stream..so comon guys !i think it would be great opportunity.
i hope there also comes a dvd,but would not be the same if we've got the 4th in person on live scream..
think the management allready knows that we want the live stream..hope they make the dreams of alle fans around the world come true !because some people can't go because they are to young,to old,sick ...
MAY

#322 Request To A-HA To Live

2010-10-19 07:53

I`m a japanese.
Japanese company is very hard to get  the holidays exspecialy Dec.

I`m trying to go there.
But, I have to get the 5 holydays.
Becase It takes two days from japan to Oslo.
I`m still not sure to go to there.
I`m very sad.
Most a-ha`s  fans are having their family and buiness.
They hard to go to Oslo too.

a-ha cheered me for 25years.
I`m really thanks to them.
and..

Request To A-HA To Live Stream On Internet Their Final Concert In Oslo !!!

Magdalena

#323 zum letzten Mal A-ha

2010-10-19 13:35

Servus, nach dem umjubelten Konzert gestern in der Münchner Olympiahalle kann ich einfach nicht glauben, dass es vorbei sein soll. Bitte - laßt uns A-ha am 04.12.2010 nochmals alle live erleben......! Danke!
Gleison Ribeiro

#324 Só uma forçinha....

2010-10-20 21:59

Façam isso por nós reles mortais,fãs da melhor banda da história!!!! transmitam esse show!!!
Alexandra Barreto

2010-10-20 22:02

Não podemos ficar de fora dessa
afinal A-ha não é só mais uma banda
faz parte de nossas vidas!