Roberto Bolle ~ Romeo and Juliet DVD

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Roberto Bolle ~ Romeo and Juliet DVD.

Sara Martelli

#1 shall we dance with our pen?

2014-08-23 12:07

“Dancing in all its forms cannot be excluded from the curriculum of all noble education; dancing with the feet, with ideas, with words, and, need I add that one must also be able to dance with the pen?” (Friedrich Nietzsche)

Laurie Lambert

#2 Roberto Bolle is Magical!

2014-08-23 13:25

If anyone deserves to have their unparalleled talent placed on a DVD to be captured for eternity,  it would be Roberto Bolle!  I think that as a ballerino, he has more than proven that his abilities have surpassed those of any other male ballet dancer. The man is great, through his dedicated effort to the art of ballet- something that has taken most of his life to do! He works effortlessly,  our prodigal.  He has captured our attention, brought joy to our drab existence. Let's honor Roberto Bolle, for the sake of future generations of dancers and the audiences that adore him both as a man, and as a ballerino.

#3 Re: Roberto Bolle is Magical!

2014-08-23 15:30

#2: Laurie Lambert - Roberto Bolle is Magical!  

I couldn't have said it better.

DaveH

#4 Roberto Bolle

2014-08-25 22:04

I have always wanted a dvd of Roberto dancing as Romeo, blu - ray would be even better.