We Hereby Claim that Kim Michaels Has No Rights to the Assets of the Shangra-la Mission or its Subsi

Sonja

#1 Not the first time Kim rewrote the laws

2010-10-18 06:06

Kim has been rewriting messages and rules to suit his convenience. He is choosing who he will serve.
Sankha Kendaragama

#2 Testimony

2010-10-18 06:59

Shangra-La Mission and Theosophia is the Way is solely run and maintained by Lorraine Michaels! Kim Michaels left the organization and has no contact with its members or any role in administration or authority. All my contributions which I have been contributing for many months now are solely intended for Lorraine Michaels and however she wants use those funds. I hereby claim I have no intent that my contributions to Shangra-La benefit Kim Michaels at all given his past and current treatment of Lorraine Michaels. Kim Michaels has no rights to the assets of the Shangra-la Mission or its Subsidiaries.

- Sankha (Shangra La memeber)
Ernesto

#3 Kim has no rights to those assets

2010-10-18 15:09

Kim has no rights to those assets.
What does he want reward for? For leaving his wife and his students? For his adultery behavior?
I think there is enough evidence of adultery here, besides to the fact that those assets were never his, to deny his petition to get anything.

What he would want next?
May be he'll think about suing his wife trying to get all the students back!
Maxim Iakovenko

#4 Shangra-La

2010-10-18 15:43

Kim Michaels didn't create the Shangra-la organization, Lorraine Michaels founded it 2003. He left this organization in July 2009.
Sander Buruma

#5 Kim Michaels

2010-10-18 16:46

Kim Michaels has abandoned the Shangra-la and Lorraine through adultary and with the distortion of the teachings.

This post has been removed by the author of this petition (Show details)

2010-10-18 16:48

Rebecca

#7 Kim spent time fixing up the house - but does that give him right to half?

2010-10-18 17:11

Kim Michaels put in a lot of effort to renovate the house and put in extra bedrooms. But all the time he was doing this, his main source of income was from the Shangra-la funds. One could say we were paying him to do this, and therefore it does not give him right to half the house!

Anonymous

#8 Re: Kim spent time fixing up the house - but does that give him right to half?

2010-10-18 18:46

#7: Rebecca - Kim spent time fixing up the house - but does that give him right to half?

Rebecca,

The house is marital property and Kim does have a right to whatever the court determines is his just fair share after his actions against me.

Tijana OCeallaigh

#9 Kim left his life, wife and job behind voluntarily

2010-10-18 19:06

Imagine this, Kim Michaels is employed by a company which he did not form of his own accord. The company pays his wages fair and square. He is supported and wants for nothing. He then decides to leave his company for a job that he believes is a better job for him, and he does so of his own accord. Does he have the right to sue this company and take half its assets? Absolutely not!

Kim Michaels has no right to Shangra-la's assets, as Shangra-la was a charitable organisation. Kim deserted the organisation and his marriage in July 2009. While he was part of Shangra-la his livelihood came from its income which consisted of donations from the members, he was paid fair and square. He is therefore owed nothing, and has no claim to any of its assets.
Piotr Miga

#10 Please don't let Kim Michaels deceive you.

2010-10-18 19:11

We are the rightful owners of Shangra-la Mission. Allowing Kim to take a portion of the assets under the Shangra-la Mission, is parallel to Police looking onto a man that is robbing the store, and instead of protecting the owners, Police says to the man: "Take what you like."

It's just not fair.

Please let the Justice Be Done.
María Jesús Vallejo

#11 This request is justice

2010-10-18 19:22

Lorraine is actually the creator of Shangra-la.

It d´ont belongs to Kim, he opposed their work.
Yolanda Quiroz

#12 We call for Justice

2010-10-18 23:03

For more than a year Lorraine has being taking care of the debts, doing the hard works in the farm that needs to be done, and taking care of the community all by herself without the support of Kim and now he is asking for his "part" on Shangra-la.

We call for Justice here!
Jorge Acuña Silva

#13 NO PASARAN

2010-10-18 23:43

pronam Querida lorainne, desde Chile y en unidad con Babaji y su linaje de luz todo mi respaldo a vuestra labor de luz.

jorge
om shiva babaji.
Sarah Negrete Garcia

#14 Shangra-la

2010-10-19 03:00

He left all behind his back, his wife, the community, he didn't care about anyone except for himself. He has not the compromise that Lorraine has.
Reyna García

#15 WE CALL FOR JUSTICE

2010-10-19 08:25

In my opinion Mr Kim Michels not only I leave Shangra's Community - but also I leave his(her,your) home for another woman, I do not contribute anything of what now he(she) protests, all the work has corresponded(fitted) to Lorraine who at all time was at the head of the Community like that like of the Property where it(he,lives, working tirelessly up to the date, confio in that does Justice to himself) in this matter

Kim Andrew Lincoln

#16 To KIM MICHAELS

2010-10-19 19:51

Dear Kim,

I am writing to you via this petition, because I would like you to consider the possibility that in the longer term your financial and other interests may be better served by not pursuing a claim for a share of the Shangra - La Mission assets - irrespective of whether or not you may be entitled to part of those assets under the divorce laws that apply.

How exactly that may be so is not appropriate to discuss on this open forum, but it is a conversation that I would like to have with you in private.

In the best interests of all parties I hope you will consent to this request.

You may have my email address, but if not, Helen does.

Kind regards

Kim Andrew Lincoln,
Telford,
England

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2010-10-19 21:22

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2010-10-19 21:25

Jorge wilson Garcia Garcia

#19 declaro como valido

2010-10-20 00:07

Estoy de acuerdo a que los derechos de trabajo heredados de la mision shangrala pasen a lorraine en teosofia es el camino
alix mora

#20 SHANGRA

2010-10-20 01:03

Estampo mi firma porque soy miembro de esta página de shangra la misión , para latinoamerica es importante que se reconozca a lorraine, para que continue nuestra enseñanza a través de tan importante medio, gracias

#21 Re: SHANGRA

2010-10-20 01:04

EFRAIN CASTRO ZUÑIGA

#22 LA LUZ DE DIOS

2010-10-20 05:58

HOLA
YA TODOS SABEMOS QUE TODOS SOMOS HIJOS DE DIOS, Y SI ALGUN HERMANO QUIERE TOMAR OTRO CAMINO Y YA NO LE GUSTO EL CAMINO POR EL QUE ANTES HIBA, SOLO HAY QUE MANDARLE BENDICIONES Y MUCHA LUZ EN SU CORAZON, PARA QUE ENCUENTRE LO QUE TANTO BUSCA..... Y PERDONAR HERMANOS, SIEMPRE PERDONAR.

DIOS NOS BENDIGA A TODOS.
NAMASTE.
Camilo Castellanos

2010-10-20 18:10

Dios les de iluminacion para que todo salga bien
VICTORIA EUGENIA VASQUEZLARA

#24 TODO LO DE DIOS SERA DE DIOS

2010-10-21 19:26

AUNQUE EL SER HUMANO, APAGUE, REALIZE MANIOBRAS OSCURAS, OCULTE, MIENTA SE APROPIE, TODO LE SERA INUTIL. LA LUZ DE DIOS SALDRA SIEMPRE A LA SUPERFICIE, NINGUN SER HUMANO LA PODRA OCULTAR PARA SIEMPRE.

TE LLEVAS A CASO ALGO EN TUS MANOS CUANDO MUERAS O CUANDO NACES TRAES ALGO NADA

LO QUE ES DE DIOS ES DE EL. LA PAGINA MISION SHANGRALA ES DE LA HERMANDAD NI KIN NI NADIE PODRA QUEDARSE CON NADA AMEN
Azalea Ballester

2010-10-21 22:38

Thank you