Nyc Board of education to take full control of School bus driver and matron senority list

2014-09-21 01:43

It's a good petition to get some sense of order

2014-09-21 14:14

This should be sent to all media because opt created this mess

2014-09-22 02:55

good luck

2014-09-22 02:57

Help these members get there jobs back,they have put years in and deserve to get back to work.it is so unfair and unjust what is going on.companys are being greedy.

2014-09-22 03:18

I have been a matron for 16 full yearsand I am out of work what is wrong with this picture I'm a qualified individual who loves to work with children who did my job very well I was a shop steward for 6 years!! I need my job back soon!!

2014-09-24 18:51

25 years transporting disabled children for New York City and my community, 25 years of blizzards, hurricanes , floods, 25 years of honest dedicated  hard work , 25 years of getting up at 4:00 in the morning while the corrupt city officials, and the greedy dishonest bus company owners conspired to make professional dedicated school bus drivers a thing of the past and replace us with a transient part time unprofessional work force and with a wink and a nod from the mayors office and my union tossed me to the curb without a thought about me or the safety of the children I was entrusted with, so this is what I and you are left with now, I sit by watching god knows who driving my buses erratically down the street with YOUR CHILDREN aboard wondering why this has all happened and why I am not working anymore. Make no mistake about all this, it's all about the bus companies PROFIT being more important than the SAFETY of your children.  This seniority list is phoney unless the city makes someone hire me and the 4000 of my union brothers and sisters from this so called master list. All I want to do is go to work for a living wage. Signed: Jonathan Israel 25 years atu 1181, the safest school bus drivers in the USA.