Revoke Registered Sex Offenders Internet Access Permently

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Revoke Registered Sex Offenders Internet Access Permently.

2014-09-24 18:52

they need to spend more jail time for what they are doing to our children, who r suffering, so sad, to hurt children..keep them off f.b.
Roz Smith. Author of petition

#2 Re: Guest Comment

2014-09-24 19:02

#1: -  

Yes they should do more time for their crimes and be denied internet access to stop them approaching our children.

No interenet means they cannot access facebook or other social networks to harrass and harm our children.

Thank you for your support. 

Please sign and share the petition and let's get it worldwide!!!!

Roz Smith. Author of petition

#3 Let's go viral!!!

2014-09-24 20:18

Please let us use the interent to our childrens advantage to STOP the sex offenders using the internet to their sick advantage!!!!!

2014-10-03 22:50

REGISTERED SEX OFFENDERS SHOULD BE PENALIZED IN MORE WAYS THAN THIS ...BUT ITS A START!

#5 Re:

2014-10-04 10:24

#4: -  

I totally agree. Having been on the receiving end i know how it feels. What i would like to do to them i cannot write here!!!! 

Thank you so much for your support xxx

2014-10-13 03:35

My brothers and I were almost all abused when we were children, but even if that weren't fact I'd sign this.

#7 Re:

2014-10-13 20:30

#6: -  

I truly feel for you as I was abused. Thank you so much for your support. Please share too. Many thanks and bless your heart. Regards Roz x