Bring back Rush USA network

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Bring back Rush USA network.

2014-10-08 20:20

Please bring Rush back for one more season. It will catch on - you just have to give it time and more media attention.
Mibddj

#2 Re:

2014-10-08 22:12

#1: -  

Rush had better numbers in it's first season then satisfaction did. Satisfaction had more airtime plus it's commercials didn't give away the whole episode for next week like the commercials for Rush did. Give it the same airtime and make it a marque show like there others and a run in the 2.2-2.5 range is next year is foreseeable. It had great acting and it almost seems like Tom Ellis was meant for this role as I thought his acting last year was great. 

2014-10-08 22:50

BRING BACK RUSH!!!!!!

2014-10-08 23:32

Rush was so entertaining and raunchy but also heart wrenching and delightful. Please continue this show.
JanaSue

#5 Rush

2014-10-09 00:23

Please bring back "Rush"!!!  It was totally a guilty pleasure every week with the sex, drugs and gorgeous Tom Ellis!!!

2014-10-09 00:50

This is one of the best shows on TV.....amazing acting.....and great writing. We need this show back ASAP
John

#7 Rush

2014-10-11 12:58

It's not even fair, I mean the show was only aired during the summer when most people are on vacation, it only makes sense that this show would have higher ratings and better demographics had it been given a better chance than the 2 months out of the year where people are off relaxing somewhere foreign (if they can afford it)

2014-10-11 14:23

This is the best show ever on tv please please please bring it back! USA PLEASE! You canceled the finder in this situation also (a fantastic show) PLEASE DONT MAKE THIS MISTAKE
Jake

#9 PLEASE

2014-10-11 14:24

BRING RUSH BACK IT WAS SO MUCH BETTER THAN saficfaction! U DID THIS TO THE FINDER AS WELL AND ITS A MISTAKE

2014-10-12 09:35

Rush forever!!!

2014-10-12 14:41

Why did you close that? It is an epic serial I have ever seen! It was really bad idia to close it!!! BRING IT BACK PLS

2014-10-13 17:26

why would you keep a show focusing on adultery that makes one fall asleep and give up a great show like Rush. I really enjoy watching USA and hope you all make a conscious decision to bring back a great show. A show one actually looks forward to watching

2014-10-13 17:27

Great show bring it back

2014-10-14 02:46

I believe it was a great shiw and that it would only get better as the seasons go on.

2014-10-14 02:54

this was a great show & loved it. it should have NEVER BEEN CANCELLED!!!

2014-10-14 03:01

Bring Rush back!!!!
David petition starter

2014-10-14 03:06

Thank you to everyone who have signed the petition and shown support this was a great show. Rush was such a relatable character to me that I enjoy watching the show. It's been a long time since I've caught on to a series and it's a shame it was cancelled but keep it going on Twitter Instagram and Facebook lets show USA the following it has. 

2014-10-14 03:12

Rush is one of my very favorite shows of all time. Please please bring it back. The characters, storyline, everything about it is perfect.

2014-10-14 03:19

This show is awesome! You cannot cancel it you got us hooked on what will happen next. Its fast passed and it keeps your interest up since its constantly changing.
Ethan

2014-10-14 04:29

Bring Rush back,it's totally a pleasure watching this drama every weekend due to the gorgeous actor and tensy script

2014-10-14 04:31

This is the second time USA has cancelled I great show, last year it was Fairly Legal. I liked Rush because it was not the same old the bland shows that every network has. It was outside the norm and had great potential due to a great cast and great writer's. I guess USA prefers being mediocre network? I don't know who is making these dumb decision but a monkey with a dart board would do better.

2014-10-14 10:37

Great show, there is a significant following and given another season would probably be USAs top show.

2014-10-14 16:34

Why was Satisfaction saved? I watched both, and Rush was soooo much better.

2014-10-14 17:18

Rush was a gripping and quality show with strong actors and characters you can identify with. There was sharp humor as well. Bring back Rush!!

#25 rush

2014-10-14 21:08

USA made a big mistake in canceling rush, I understand that fox 21 had own the rights to the product but two things that bother me about USA decision and fox also, rush's overall demo and ratings were better than satisfaction maybe by a point higher in the demo for satisfaction but rush ratings were higher this season and you renew satisfaction with those embarrassing ratings which USA would never had done a year or 2 ago with those ratinngs for satisfaction but usa is saying the determination factor was the dvr live+7 were better than rush which is funny because still satisfaction performance in the demo and ratings were poor but i guess usa doesn't care about that but why would USA order a show owned by fox knowing they wouldn't have much control over it which is why usa barely promoted the show until there episode before season finale got a series high, why didn't fox just put rush on FX instead, it also bothered me when fox and usa also said rush was expensive but your filming the show in Vancouver ca which most shows in United states film in canada for less expenses when they can't film in the own country, its not like rush was some action sci-fi fantasy thriller or anything if didn't look expensive or cheap so i find that expensive statement farfetched i just hope another network or something picks it up it has so much potential to be great.