Bring back Rush USA network

Quoted post

#25 rush

2014-10-14 21:08

USA made a big mistake in canceling rush, I understand that fox 21 had own the rights to the product but two things that bother me about USA decision and fox also, rush's overall demo and ratings were better than satisfaction maybe by a point higher in the demo for satisfaction but rush ratings were higher this season and you renew satisfaction with those embarrassing ratings which USA would never had done a year or 2 ago with those ratinngs for satisfaction but usa is saying the determination factor was the dvr live+7 were better than rush which is funny because still satisfaction performance in the demo and ratings were poor but i guess usa doesn't care about that but why would USA order a show owned by fox knowing they wouldn't have much control over it which is why usa barely promoted the show until there episode before season finale got a series high, why didn't fox just put rush on FX instead, it also bothered me when fox and usa also said rush was expensive but your filming the show in Vancouver ca which most shows in United states film in canada for less expenses when they can't film in the own country, its not like rush was some action sci-fi fantasy thriller or anything if didn't look expensive or cheap so i find that expensive statement farfetched i just hope another network or something picks it up it has so much potential to be great.

Replies

connie

#36 Re: rush

2014-10-23 18:15:54

#25: Guest - rush 

Great points, also satisfaction was re-run so many more times than rush-rediculous!