I am a refugee in my own country

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition I am a refugee in my own country.

SL

2014-10-23 15:58

"The true measure of any society can be found in how it treats its most vulnerable members” – Ghandi

2014-10-24 14:29

Another petition said:
"Studies document impacts on human health from microwave radiation, including: poor sleep quality, insomnia, headaches, tinnitus, skin rash, facial flushing, cardiac arrhythmia, seizures, neurological disorders, memory and cognitive problems, nausea, vomiting, poor appetite, and Autism, to name a few. Children are especially vulnerable to microwave radiation."

Why are we being forced to be exposed to harmful radiation against our will? Could it be that many people who are suffering some of the above symptoms do not even realise that Wi-Fi radiation could be causing or contributing to it?

#3 Re:

2014-10-25 21:14

#2: -  

Hi, Thank You so much for Your signature! It will help in the struggle!

You ask: "Why are we being forced to be exposed to harmful radiation against our will?" I think it is because there is so much money in this field! You know "money talks"! 

YOu also say: "Could it be that many people who are suffering some of the above symptoms do not even realise that Wi-Fi radiation could be causing or contributing to it? " I my personal opinion is certainly a YES! 

That was the case for myself, for several years. And nowadays, for example here in Sweden more and more Youngsters have concentration problems and sleeping problems... the amount of prescripstions to provide sleepiing pills to Youngsteres has raised tremendously. That is ONE out of many effects!

There are LOADS of research to prove that wireless IS harmful. But what is presented in media, is mailny info from reseach payed by the industry, for example to prove that it does not give cancer to the brain to use cellphone daily for 6 years. Which is true! It takes namely a few more years... ^^

All the independent reseach that proves harm is not popular and therefore not published....

Here is one out of many links that may interest You:

http://lennarthardellenglish.wordpress.com/

KInd regards, and thanks again for Your signature!

Marjo Marthin

Also plese have a look into our website     http://ekobyggmedlera.se/     hopefully on Monday I will be able to publish more in English also under the tab L O I S.  Do not hesitate to communicate again!

#4 Re:

2014-10-25 21:16

#1: SL -  

What a beautifil cite! Thanks for that one!

Kind reagrds, 

and thank You so much for Your signature! every name is a support in the struggle!

Marjo Marthin

Concerned

2015-10-25 00:02

"Why are we being forced to be exposed to harmful radiation against our will?"

OR

Why do we let us being exposed to harmfull radiation without consent?
Why do we accept being crippled?
If we where shot at with guns, would we make petitions or shoot back?
If someone would step in your kitchen and put poison in your childs food would you feed them and write petitions or ... the ...

Are we too passive?

In Holland zwarte piet tradition is cancelled because a few dosen people STRONGLY voice and ... their objections because of pityfull cultural feelings. This is our health and life.