Justice For Kevin Merryman

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Justice For Kevin Merryman.

Amanda Dolen
The author of this petition

2014-11-16 17:28

Kevin was my big brother, he is missed more then words can express. We love him and we will not.rest until this man is convicted of the crime he committed. Thank you very much
Sarah

2014-11-16 17:37

I have seen and heard if accidents like this happening to often and I believe that that those that those who commit them are never punished enough., especially if they take someone's life away. Something needs to be done, a change needs to be started, and it needs to start right here and right now!

2014-11-16 18:00

Kevin should get justice. This is a very sad to hear. He was a good man. I went to school with him and I worked with him he loved and cared about his family. 

2014-11-16 19:06

My son kevin Merryman was riding his bicycle home and never made it due to a heartless cruel person we want and need justice for our son please sign tthank you

2014-11-17 12:46

Justice for Kevin

2014-12-04 15:50

Please help the family.Kevin or his family did not deserve this.Where are morales in this country?..Hard working family and someone comes along who doesnt care about human life and takes it away...so wrong...