Keep 19 Kids and Counting on TLC!

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Keep 19 Kids and Counting on TLC!.

2014-11-20 00:00

they have a right to their beliefs Im not against gay people and that is my right but I do enjoy their show they are a great family

2014-11-20 00:02

love you Duggars and all the Biblical standards you stand for! Keep loving and truth at the forefront!

#278 88

2014-11-20 00:03

love you Duggars and all the Biblical standards you stand for! Keep loving and truth at the forefront!

2014-11-20 00:04

They shouldn't lose their show just for upholding good moral christian values.

Leave these people alone.geee

Sign it and Stand up for what GOD BELIEVES!

The Duggars live and let live. They are not judgemental at all. They live by the morals established by God in the Bible. That is as much a right to have that choice as the gays and lesbians have chosen not to do. In the Bible it says that homosexuality is an abominstion to the Lord. They are living by that as well as many other things they have chosen not to participate in. It is our American right. You will not see them acting unkindly, even to a homosexual person. They do not hate the person, just the sin of that person. There is a big difference between what the Duggars do and what the homosexuals are trying to do to them.
RJ

#283 Duggers

2014-11-20 00:05

These people are good people who are rasing their children to be good people. Since when is it ok

to bury family values ?  If a gay person was offended they can change the channel.

The problem with this country today is the minority is trying to tell the majority that they are more important. No , do they have value ? yes but they should try to get family valued shows off TV.

Lord knows there is enough smut on tv , in movies & in music.

BTW I don't have a problem with gay people . . .  because they are people. People will love who they

will. There are 'straight' people who are bad people. It isn't a matter of their sexuality. 

In their piece, they should have said that marriage is between a man and a woman......How else does anyone think that this family has 19 kids........Takes a woman to get the job done!!!

I feel this is a free country. People give their opinions about the Duggar's and nothing is done but when the Duggar's give their opinion based on God's word, then people want them kicked off. It is Satan's way of getting rid of the "Good" on tv.

I am a big fan of 19 Kids and counting. My family and friends also watch the show. I feel this is a free country and they should voice there opion. I love T.L.C. because of there family shows. If they cancele the show i will no longer watch the station. Duggar are a Christian family that is why i love the show. how refreshing it is to see a family with wonderful values. There children are very respectful and it is a whole lot the way i was raised. when my older siblings were dating one of us kids had to be in the room or go out with them. Please do not cancel the show.Sincerely Bonnie kinser loyal fan..

2014-11-20 00:07

More proof that Christianity is under attack. Equality unless you're a Christian. Save the show.

2014-11-20 00:08

I love this show. Its a Christian show. We need more of families like this. They live their life by the Bible. There is nothing wrong with that. I, as a Christian, am tired of getting bullied by all people.

#289 Re: Re:

2014-11-20 00:09

#24: T - Re:  

Geez!  Really?  Just because you don't agree with someone's lifestyle does not mean you hate them.  Why don't you get that???

2014-11-20 00:09

I enjoy the show its better than most tv

2014-11-20 00:10

Please...the Diggers are the only moral show on tv.

Lets tell TLC they can't give into groups who disagree with their own way of life. I have never seen an HATE material on any of their shows. What the Dugger's personal beliefs have nothing to do with quality episodes featuring work people raising a family without government assistance. The show love, caring and family unity. This is how the US was at one time. Now all these anti hate groups are nothing more that hate groups against whole some family values. If TLC cancels this show, I will not watch that station ever again.

I Love this show, I enjoy watching this family grow up, their a good Christian family , they have every right to their believes . pleas leave 19 kids and counting on ,

Why does everyone who does not agree with gays have to punished. Stop trying to force your point of view on everyone else.

2014-11-20 00:11

I have seen every episode of 19 kids and their family does nothing but promote love and kindness! My husband and I comment often how wonderful this world would be if everyone displayed the "Duggar" attitude towards life, their kids and how we should all be so giving! Don't take them away from a world that NEEDS to see them!

2014-11-20 00:11

It's wonderful to turn on the tv, and find loving, and decent people that are raising great kids with great values. It's a breath of fresh air to see some decency back on tv!

2014-11-20 00:12

This is a free country people are allowed to voice their own opinion on what they believe in.
The Mumster

#298 19 Kids and Counting

2014-11-20 00:13

Television programming is about business which is obviously based on the idea of generating a profit.  Are you making money on "19 Kids & Counting"?  I have never heard of the show until this little broo-ha-ha.  Be thankful to the people who are bringing you free advertising but don't think that their voices are doing anything other than assisting you with added attention.  I will try and watch the program next times it airs in my area.  Personally, I would like to see programming decisions motivated by what is best for viewers based on principles of Godliness and not so much on turning a dollar.  I am aware that this is wishful thinking.  When your advertisers pull out then you will have to do what you have to do.  Until then, keep the show and don't be afraid of a little noise.  Just know that there are millions of us who haven't given in to political correctness at the expense of our souls.

One last thought, free speech is protected.  Those who would silence the opposition are enemies of the state.  Don't aid and abet them.  They have a right to speak their so-called minds and so do the Duggars.  If they don't like what is being said they should try rebuttal not economic destruction.

I think the show should stay on it a great show to watch. You don't hear people say anything out the duck show. So it keep 19 kids and counting on

Please Keep 19 Kids and Counting! There are few good moral TV shows out there! I have watched the show since the very beginning, I love the Duggar family!