Keep 19 Kids and Counting on TLC!

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Keep 19 Kids and Counting on TLC!.

2014-11-19 23:07

I'm tired of the LGBT homosexual community always targeting Christian businesses as well as conservative shows such as 19 kids and counting, and whining about how they are being hated on so they need to be put out of business or stifled. The truth is, the LGBT community KNOWS they are wrong, but just want to continue to cram their nonsense down people's throats and I, for, one am FED UP!! I say Boo! Hoo!! Grow up and get over yourselves LGBT!! its total nonsense and the Duggar family needs to be allowed to continue with their show. Ignore the LGBT whiners and move along...

#252 Re: Re: Re: Re:

2014-11-19 23:07

#241: Pamela - Re: Re: Re:  

I'd like this show off the air because it is about a bunch of inbred morons trying to overpopulate the earth.

2014-11-19 23:08

Don't bow down to the minority of minorities who want to stand like a "feeble giant."

2014-11-19 23:11

what they r doing is not wrong,being gay is not wrong,jus dont b so out there with it gay people r human, we all know what gay people do,the duggars were right to delete,those gay couples,god made man for a woman & visa/versa. not man&man or woman&woman plz dont take this show off. thank you

love the show the duggars are an awesome family please don't cancel the show everyone is entitled to their own believes

I love this show

2014-11-19 23:18

I love the Duggars! Please keep their show on TLC!

#258 Re: Re:

2014-11-19 23:19

#24: T - Re:  

How is that hate???

Thankful For Freedom!!

#259 Freedom of Speech still exists in America!

2014-11-19 23:21

Just as determined as the LGBT community feel they have rights to express their views, so do the Duggars. They didn't start their show saying we are out to please all peoples point of views, they are on the show to show their honest point of view, way of life and most importantly the faith they have in Christ. The day everyone bows down to the minority views is the day we begin to lose our freedoms.  The LGBT need to feel very thankful they can richly express their views and owe that thankfulness  to the lifes that fought and died for that freedom. 

Create your own show if you want to express your views. But don't expect me to change my view to yours! 

Heres how silly this really is: Take five families in one neighborhood: One family may have 4 white members, one family 4 black members, one family 5 Asian members, one family a same sex couple with two children and one family 3 Korean members.  Are you going to critize any of them for the way their family is set up? Are you going to say the white family is predjudice because they don't choose to adopt a black baby? Is the Korean family predjudice because they don't make sure they have any gay people living in their house? Thats how ridiculous this petition is.  The Duggars are doing life the way they believe God has led them to do life. 

So be thankful you have the freedom to live your life as you feel it should be lived! 

2014-11-19 23:21

As a fellow christian I do not condemn anyone thats for God to do.But we have a right to our opinions that is why we live in American!tO MANY HAVE TAKEN IT UPON THEMSELVES TO TRY AND DO THAT VERY THING!!

2014-11-19 23:23

I hate this show, and I'm very supportive of gay rights, but I despise minority groups acting as the "Thought Police" to destroy something because it expressed an opinion they disapproved of. The Duggars actions weren't even hateful at all.

2014-11-19 23:23

I love this show and they have a right to stand on what they believe and I support them 100%. Keep this show on the air!!!

2014-11-19 23:26

I have been a follower of 19 kids and counting since the beginning. Religion has nothing to do with what Michele is saying .Her concern as mine is for the young girls having to share a public bathroom with a male adult. Please leave this family alone. They are only trying to protect their family as I and every parent that has children. May God bless Jim Bob and Micheleand thier family.

2014-11-19 23:26

The Duggars are entitled to their beliefs as much as any other person(s) in this country. Amazing how only one point of view is considered valuable in "today's" America.

2014-11-19 23:27

If we don't like shows or what they stand for block from your tv not the public let each individual decide what they believe and want to watch. I watch many shows that i don't agree with the people on the show. There are some i do not, my choice not someone elses

2014-11-19 23:29

As a Christian I have the moral responsibility to speak up for my beliefs and as an American I have the constitutionally protected freedom to express those beliefs. The Duggars have these same rights! I admire & respect the Duggar family for standing strong & fully support their show.

2014-11-19 23:29

I don't see the problem with this show. Even though I, myself don't agree with having so many children, it's their lives and they themselves have supported their children without government assistance. Plus their reality show has been a lot more decent and respectable than "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo", "Kate + 8" and any other garbage the Kardashians have put out.

2014-11-19 23:31

I'm so sick and tired of the media trying to force us to except the gay lifestyle. Just because you don't agree with it, does not mean you hate them. I thought that this country was built on freedom, we all have a right to choose what we believe !!! Leave the Duggers, and their show alone !!! It is one of the best shows on TV !!!

2014-11-19 23:32

Love this show

2014-11-19 23:57

They have the RIGHT to think and believe they way they want to just as other lifestyles have the right to think and believe the way they want to. Tolerance is a 2 way street.

2014-11-19 23:57

I am a Christian, and as such I stand for many of the same things that the Duggar family does. This family has done nothing, but provide decent viewing for millions of people and shown us that you can still love and believe in God and still have a good time....without alcohol, drugs, or cursing every 2vseconds.

2014-11-19 23:58

Family values shouldn't be treated like they are a bad thing.

2014-11-19 23:59

I love this show. It has given me so much insight on life, and how I want my future relationships to go. I hope to one day have a love and a family like Jim Bob and Michelle, Josh and Anna, and the two newlywed girls. Please don't take it off the air.

#274 Re: Your comment is exactly what tolerance is all about. Thank you.

2014-11-20 00:00

Sick2Death_of_PC

#275 Re:

2014-11-20 00:00

#10: -  

Do NOT remove this show!  There are so very few shows on television that the entire family can watch as it is.  I happen to agree with the Duggar's 100% , ALL of what they represent, stand for and teach their children.
These self appointed correctness police need to learn this:  THIS IS AMERICA, LAND OF THE FREE!!    EVERYONE HAS THE RIGHT TO FREE SPEACH!  Just because your values and "lifestyle choices" differ from that of your neighbor GET OVER IT !  I do not think there is anyone of you that have been forced to watch this show or any other show for that matter. 

FYI: I don't like clowns.....so I DON"T go to the circus or watch them on tv!  But you won't hear about me trying petition or use other means to try to force them away........... See how that works??

Sick 2 Death of political correctness !