Keep 19 Kids and Counting on TLC!

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Keep 19 Kids and Counting on TLC!.

2014-11-19 22:19

Earth to the idiots trying to take the show off the air: Freedom of speech for all, not just for people you agree with. Such an idea smacks of censorship and intellectual dishonesty.

It is just another way that same sex marriage is shoving down everyone's throats! 19 Kids and counting is about family values that are so rare in our culture now, the Bible says "One man, one woman", what God says we are to be, they are showing on what is right and God honoring, they don't hate homosexuals, it is the sin and they honor God by not honoring that sin. Jesus died for all of us! Repent and come to Christ!

#178 Re:

#151: -  

very well spoken! love what you said!

Please keep this show on TlLC. I watch it all time. They very loving people and do not show anything but love. They in title to express their believe that is freedom of speech. If someone doesn't like what is said just don't watch it. There is a lot of shows that I choose not to watch.

guest5

#180 KEEP THE DUGGARS!!!!!

2014-11-19 22:20

First and foremost, this is a FREE country! The Duggars have EVERY right to ban any comment or picture from their blog as they see fit. If you dont like them, dont watch them. It is high time Christians stand up for our faith and God. All of the other "religions", anti- Christian groups, etc. has had enough time to have their say. If we keep bowing down to them, we will eventually lose our freedom of speech and/or religion. Now, if you dont believe in God, well then that's your problem and will one day know the truth. I, however, will not disrepect you for that and will treat you as an equal human being. BUT, you should know I expect the SAME respect and treatment from everyone else. Let KEEP THE DUGGARS on TV so at least some people can watch decent things on TV. Especially since its one of the very few thing that is on TV, including TLC with its other ridiculous programs.

2014-11-19 22:20

I personally have no problem with gay marriage, but the Duggars do. Their rejection of this lifestyle goes back to their deeply held religious beliefs. They are a good family and should not be rejected as people because of their beliefs.

2014-11-19 22:21

People are free to change the channel. That's what most of us do when we don't like a show.

2014-11-19 22:21

Freedom of religion is a basic human right. We dont all have to agree with each other but we do have should have the right and the freedom disagree.

2014-11-19 22:22

I guess this program is too clean for some. i enjoy watching 19 and counting because of the closeness of the family,to one another and to God. I could find alot of reasons to start up a petition on some of the crap our kids watch now on tv. But I just choose to watch my shows. I feel so bad for parents today trying to bring up kids with all the violence,sex and language the tv has to offer. And people want to know why our kids are turning out like they are!! We now can't have opinions,its theirs!

Loving Reasoning Water Bearer

#185 Re:

#1: -  

Nature is a wondrous force of creation, from biogenesis to the complexity of humans with nothing more complex than human emotions. Of all human emotions none are more complicated and more base then that which is termed as personality and se...xual orientation.
Sexual orientation is that which orientate (starts/begins/triggers) the electric pulse that activates the pleasure center in the brain in which orientates all the biological chemicals in the body that ends with what is termed as a orgasm.

A wise person seeks to understand, to come to know the common element that binds us all together. For only through understanding can we hope to learn how to overcome what hinders us and coexist peacefully with one another.

Love is what drives us to care for one another. It is through love and being cared for that we are able to grow. Love is the only thing that can give us something that we can value more than our own lives.

As it is written, as you sow so shall you reap. So sow only good things and love. As it is written, You shall love God (the creator/Oneness/or by what ever other name) with all your heart and your neighbor (Those that need help/everyone else) as yourself.
As you judge so shall you be judged. What measure you measure it shall be measured to you. For all that you project to others it shall come right back to you. For not one jot in the book of life shall be erased. Forgive and you will be forgiven. Everyone has infinite worth and that should never be forgotten.

Knowledge, wisdom, love, and spirituality. Chose any or all of them.

Always it has been but now more so than ever, ignorance is a choice.

Their is nothing more painful then being spiritual disciminated against. So many people are harmed by this. It inspires anger and hatred against good people. I thought they said that they didn't judge but they support so much heart break and pain. Life is hard enough without dealing with all sort of abuse like this and worst.

Jesus never asked like this. Can't we all learn to love and accept one another without causing so much hurt. God bless those who suffer like without empathy and understanding from others and worst of all those that suffer and cry in silence and can never be who they are and so can never truly grow to their greatest protental. 

Where is our freedom of speech or religion? Being politically correct just means you have to agree with popular opinion. Crying shame how this is being allowed to happen. Same thing happened on A & E network with Duck Dynasty.
Helga

#187 Re: Keep 19 Kids & Counting on TV

2014-11-19 22:23

#4: - Keep 19 Kids & Counting on TV 

I think they need to keep the show on the air long enough to truly push the limits of the human womb. How many more kids can she have? And what happens when it doesn't work anymore? Does her existence cease to matter? These are deep religious and philosophical (and biological) questions that a station like TLC should explore.

2014-11-19 22:24

Why does every single thing on TV have to be about the LBGT community??? They should simply not watch the show. There is plenty on TV against what I believe, but I believe, that if people want to watch, I shouldn't force my beliefs down their throat. We should show respect to LBGT community. And they need to show respect to the Christian community. We don't have to like all of the same things.

2014-11-19 22:25

I love the show and I don't care who knows it.

2014-11-19 22:25

I believe that everyone has a right to their own life and opinions. The Duggars are good people who have never lied about their beliefs. They have brought so much love and light into the world.

2014-11-19 22:26

This is a "free" country and I choose to watch programs WITHOUT homosexuals. 19 kids and counting is a wholesome, clean program that all ages can watch. In my house, we choose to watch programs with normal formats.

THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO POST WHATEVER THEY WANT OR DON'T WANT ON THEIR PAGE!!! IF THOSE DON'T LIKE IT THEN DON'T WATCH OR LIKE THEIR SHOWS OR PAGE. I AM TIRED OF MY FAITH BEING "OFFEND BY THESE JOKERS AND ATHEIST WHO DOESN'T BELIEVE IN GOD OR WHAT HE STANDS FOR!!! I AM BACKING 19 KIDS AND COUNTING AND WHOEVER ELSE THAT DON'T BELIEVE IN GAY MARRIAGES OR COUPLES!! I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THEM THEY'RE HUMAN BEINGS JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE HOWEVER WHEN THEY GO AGAINST GOD AND THEY CAN'T STAND AND GET OVER THEMSELVES BECAUSE NOBODY ELSE AGREES WITH US THEN TO BAD DON'T WATCH, OR ATTEND ANYTHING THAT DOESN'T APPLY TO YOU AND THAT GOES FOR THE ATHEIST TOO!!! YOU DON'T EVEN BELIEVE IN MY JESUS SO JUST GO SIT IN THE CORNER AND SHUT UP!!! SORRY I'M JUST TIRED OF GAYS AND ATHEIST CRYING OVER THINGS THEY DON'T BELIEVE IN!!! SORRY GOD'S WORDS NEVER CHANGE SO STOP TRYING TO CHANGE HIS WORDS TO FIT WHAT YOU DON'T AGREE WITH!!!

We constantly have to turn channels to find something good to watch without the risk of foul language or subject matter. When we stop allowing goodness on our stations, we are completely doomed. The stations really need to think about that....that is unless that is their motive...that and money. If TLC removes this wonderful family, we are planning to block the channel on any further programming.
CJ

2014-11-19 22:27

As I told several members of the family, including Jim Bob, on Saturday night, I stand behind the family 1000%! They have as much right as any one else to decide what will and will not be seen on their Facebook pages!!

2014-11-19 22:27

It is their belief and they have the right to say it. If the gays don't agree then stop watching the show!!

2014-11-19 22:28

God's people know what is right. They also happen to watch TLC's television series "19 Kids and Counting". The Duggars (and I) do not believe that gay marriage is right. The Bible clearly states against it and we should never fall to what the world wants and believes. As God's people, and devout watchers of the Duggar family's life/TV show, we must stay grounded in the mindset that gay marriage is not right. We must allow God's people to believe in God and the world to believe in the world.
Deena

#197 Re: Amen to That

2014-11-19 22:29

#183: -   We must be watchful, that is the way we are headed.   That is why our forefathers fled, for religious freedom, when that ends, so does America.  Thank you for posting.

2014-11-19 22:29

So thankful for a family that takes a stand for God. If God is against something so am I and He certainly is against this. He made us and His word is very plain on how we should live our lives. The Duggars are just a family who want to live for God and they do. It is unfortunate that we as Christians are dubbed haters if we disagree with something but the ungodly can say and do whatever that want with no respect to what God wants. But that is where we have come in this world. I am so ready for His return.

2014-11-19 22:30

I love their show and believe in them, I am elderly and look forward to when they are on...We need to remember---FREEDOM of SPEECH!
Irma King
CARI PERRINE.

2014-11-19 22:31

This is a great family show with morals. I let my muslim sons watch this show and know they are not showing any inappropriate things. I have been watching this show for the last six years and love watching those sweet kids grow up. looking foward to watching them for years to come.. Do we have the right to say this country is showing way to many sexual contents and killings on these show's or will some one get mad?