Keep 19 Kids and Counting on TLC!

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Keep 19 Kids and Counting on TLC!.

2014-11-20 01:12

It seems to be ok to have an opinion, UNLESS your opinion happens to line up with the Bible. With all the trash on tv, let's leave this one wholesome show alone. If I don't want to watch trashy tv, I don't. If people don't want to watch wholesome tv then don't, but don't try to get it cancelled!

#427 Re: Re: Re: Re:

2014-11-20 01:12

#205: PJP - Re: Re: Re:  

You are so right. I think we should seriously consider doing just that. 

2014-11-20 01:13

Although we do have issues with regards to having so many children, we love the Duggars. There are so few family friendly shows on and this family shows us how we should all be as parents, children and people in general. God bless them.

2014-11-20 01:13

Thats freaking stupid that people get all Butt Hurt about someones beliefs. People are so wrapped up in offending someone people are afraid to tell how they feel. people have freedom of speech. they believe a certain way that's what they believe.

2014-11-20 01:14

why should  TLC turn off a show based on the family's ideas and want they they think it should be look at the amendments of the United States Of America FREEDOM OF SPEECH it one of them just because they said it out loud does not mean nothing there are WAY to many people in America that get's mad over the most Stupidest things like right now they are wanting to pull the Pledge from a North Carolina school because it is not right for other religions they shouldn't pull something from everyday things just because it is not what someone else wants to happen and also another school county took off christmas and easter off the calender because of a few people thinking it is not right It is ridiculous that people just do what ever others want maybe they should speak up and tell them that it is not up to them JUST CAUSE IT IS NOT THE WAY THEY WANT IT people say jump when they want something done and the people that change it say how high? maybe you need to think about things before you try to pull a educational TV show about a christian family they are people on tv like the kardashians and no one is complaining about that but as soon as a good family says something not so welcome they want them off air want a country we live in.........

2014-11-20 01:14

i love show and yall need to leave on it clean show and eveyone love it so plese leave it on

2014-11-20 01:15

This is a great show and is a positive impact to alot of families.

#433 t

Looks like the only way you can be on TV PROGRAMMING is if you agree with their SIN / ANTI-God agenda.  Why should only 6-8% of America's population have a BIGGER say and influence on the rest of the nation?  Don't be fooled!  We ARE a nation of Christians and we Christians NEED TO SPEAK UP AND STAND UP OR ELSE!  Look at what is going on in our public schools and our gov't.  Come on folks!  Wake the heck up already!!

JLJ

It's funny how those who claim to bullyed and discriminated against are the first to turn around and bash and bully others. The LGBT community are a vary jaded and hatefull group. But they will turn around and support Muslums and cry religious intolerance. And we don't chop peoples heads off.

2014-11-20 01:17

Its funny to me that politically correct Americans spend so much time and energy making sure no one gets offended except for God...some time real truth hurts but it doesn't change the facts right is right and wrong is well still wrong ..I support this family's convictions and hope to keep seeing them on TV.

2014-11-20 01:17

People have a right to their religious beliefs. Period.

2014-11-20 01:18

there needs to be more good Godly family shows on t.v

2014-11-20 01:19

Tlc. Get a fricken backbone and some man balls. Quit allowing the l uhh liberals to push out what is good and right... so sick of ur media weakness

2014-11-20 01:19

Awesome show and very inspirational

2014-11-20 01:20

May the Favor of God go with this Petition!

2014-11-20 01:20

Keep this good show going. There are plenty of offensively sexual, cursing and others on the air that outnumber this one good show. Not to mention the commercial breaks! Please keep this show going!!
Cali Mom

#442 Re: Re: Re:

2014-11-20 01:21

#227: pf65 - Re: Re:  

Well said!

2014-11-20 01:22

My belief. Are those two words dangerous? And my last three. JESUS IS KING! I love everyone will help those in need but don't dare tell me shows that cuss show forms of sex and nearly naked teens and adults disrespect to people are OK but a show that shows values is. Sorry but I'm not standing down duggers you have my families support in Jesus name I bless you

2014-11-20 01:22

I love this show and I feel they are a great couple. What is wrong with having a wholesome show on tv? Its sad that people want freedom of speech and choice but they want to take off a decent show.

2014-11-20 01:23

So why can gays and transgendered people stand up for want THEY want but this family said something they dont like come on people if you chose to be gay or transgendered go ahead but stop thinking you have to cause a lot of drama because it is not your chose it is called FREEDOM OF SPEECH you wanted to be treated fairly then show this family some respect for how they raised there 19 kids they raised them ALL better then most can do with one don't think they need to be off air because they are not following the rules you want them to follow..............

2014-11-20 01:24

Thank goodness there is this a good Godly family show that I don't have to run to the remote to either edit cussing or other non Christian stuff I can feel good letting my child watch this all day long and not worry it and duck dynasty!!!!!!!!!

2014-11-20 01:25

I LOVE 19 kids and counting!!!!!!!!!!!!! please keep them on! thank you

2014-11-20 01:26

it is a good clean show there is no swearing no sex the girls have very good morals they are very down to earth people . maybe that's why you don't want to watch them . and I you don't then don't but there are a lot who like the show

I love the Duggers and think they have a great show that needs to be continued showing.

Please don't cancel the show! I love this family & what they believe in! We need more Christians in this world!!!