Keep 19 Kids and Counting on TLC!

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Keep 19 Kids and Counting on TLC!.

2014-11-19 20:57

dont let small mined ppl to say what ppl can say or do there is nothing wrong with being gay but the duggers refused to accept gays thats their choise iam 73yrs old and iam catholic and i still love their5 show. god blessed the duggers

2014-11-19 20:58

If TLC cancels this show as a result of the LGBT community...I will no longer watch anything...whether I like it or not on their channel.It is past stupid when you can't say what you stand for without someone claiming that it is spreading hate. I don't HATE gays, but I do not support them. And cancelling the show will not change my opinion or belief that it is wrong! Does the gay community not know how to just change the channel??? I do not watch ANY shows where homosexuality is promoted. I simply change the change the channel. WOW...go figure!!!!

2014-11-19 21:02

They have their right to say what they feel, I myself believes what Jesus has taught us what is right and wrong with the union of one man and one woman, God did not make Adam and Steve he made Adam & Eve and i will stand by that till the day God takes me to my Heavenly Home. I feel we as Christians have the right to state what we believe in, just as gay and lesbians state what they feel. If it hurts their feelings then just deal, the truth hurts is all i can say.
He who Shant be named

#79 Re:

2014-11-19 21:02

#2: -  

They are trying to stop them before they do things involving hate on their tv show. They are trying to promote love because they can use their tv show for bad.

2014-11-19 21:06

Straight or Gay - Watch or Don't Watch. I will keep watching and quess which I am.......

2014-11-19 21:06

We will no longer watch any TLC show if the Duggars lose their show.

2014-11-19 21:08

I love the show. We have too many trash programs on tv. I love the way the family treats one another and their Christian values. Keep this show on.

2014-11-19 21:13

They believe what they want its a free world. I Don't always agree with everything the Duggars do and say but they stand by there religious convictions. Can't be a surprise to anyone how they feel about gays. But thats there beliefs if you don't agree then don't watch!!!

2014-11-19 21:14

All the Dems, Liberals and Gays talk about equality as long as you're in agreement with them. Heaven forbid if you have a different opinion, then you're a hater. Well, it works both ways ,you know.

2014-11-19 21:14

Please keep them on
Paul

#86 Re: Re:

2014-11-19 21:15

#24: T - Re:  

What a stupid and ignorant statement. Hate is very acceptable. To hate the molestation of children is acceptable. To hate the rape of women is acceptable. To hate the torture and murder of innocent people is acceptable. I can go on to list many actions that are acceptable to hate. Additionally I can go on to list many actions that are unacceptable to love. You are ignorant and uninformed to write that hate is not okay.

2014-11-19 21:16

one of my favorite shows to watch, freedom of speech!
Stef

#88 Keep the Duggars on TV

2014-11-19 21:16

I absolutely love this show. Love the values that they uphold and the message they share through their open lives. I want this show to stay on air. It is one of the few things that are descent for my children to watch also.

We need to start speaking up and banning all of the violence, sex, nudity and promiscuity that completely goes against what God's word teaches.

2014-11-19 21:19

I disagree with the attitudes about gays expressed by several of the Duggars, but respect their right to hold those opinions. There is SO MUCH to admire and learn from with this unusual family...canceling the show would be a significant loss to viewers. Don't agree? Don't watch!

2014-11-19 21:21

I believe everyone has a right to an opion . And this world is full of discriminators .This is truly a great show.

2014-11-19 21:25

We should all be able to say what we believe..we dont condemn or judge the gay people even tho we dont support them? Thot this was AMERICA? Freedom of speech and freedom of religion..just like they criticized The Robertsons on Duck Dynasty now they want to criticize the Duggars..whats wrong with this picture..we should be all able to choose what we want in life and feel and believe what we choose to believe..IS THIS STILL AMERICA THE LAND OF THE FREE??????

2014-11-19 21:26

Sick to death of the communist homosexuals destroying everything in their path!!!!!!!!!!!

So the LGBT Community is attempting to get 19 Kids and Counting cancelled from TLC. Live and let live. Goodness gracious. The Duggars are who they are. So be it. LGBT Community are who they are. So be it. The Duggars have a right to their beliefs just as the LGBT community has a right to their beliefs. I wish folks would just stop imposing their will upon others. Makes the LGBT community obnoxious.

God Bless You All!

2014-11-19 21:29

We live in the USA where people have a right to their opinions, values and ideas... I support the Duggars and their right to speak what they believe!!

#96 Re: Re:

2014-11-19 21:29

#24: T - Re:  

Since when is opinion considered hate? There are all kinds of shows on tv that show the gay lifestyle, no one is trying to cancel them.

2014-11-19 21:30

freedom of speech doesnt only apply to the lgbt.we have rights to in this country.stop treading on our rights.

2014-11-19 21:30

I can't believe that society thinks it's okay to bully people into sharing the same opinion about every subject. If a person doesn't like what the Duggars stand for, change the channel. They have a right to their beliefs. Period!!

2014-11-19 21:31

Can I sign twice?
jim

#100 Re: Keep 19 Kids & Counting on TV

2014-11-19 21:32