STOP persecuting our law enforcement officers!!!

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition STOP persecuting our law enforcement officers!!!.

accountability

2014-12-06 00:33

We live in a performance driven society where those who can't make the cut, ware the uniform to feel a sense of importance in that same society. That is the take in Europe. Last year zero people were killed by Police in Britain and Ireland. How many thousands were killed by Police in America? How many children have been killed by Hero Cops because they had toy guns.

2014-12-06 15:00

Police officers protect the public 

#3 Re:

2014-12-07 03:37

#1: accountability -  

Either a) european cops are sleeping on the job or b) a lot of americans dont know how to behave. Im thinking its b. A lot of people are lawless and have no respect or values anymore. Its a damn shame really. We may have mumbled stuff behind an officers back as rebellious teens but sure as hell wouldn't have been disrespectful to his or her face. We werent stupid like people are today. ..we were raised to fear/respect officers..most of us thankfully..a lot of this goes back to society and parenting .....   

2014-12-07 15:00

This hatred of police needs to stop!

2014-12-07 21:02

Its shameful that a petition such as this is necessary to give the men and women that put their live on the line for us the respect they so rightfully deserve. Start a rally for them and i will be there standing shoulder to shoulder with fellow supporters!!

#6 Re:

2014-12-08 13:00

#5: -  

Id love to rally for them! I cant understand why there havent been any!! Im still waiting for signatures. Its going slow. Very disappointing.   

female five 0

2015-01-02 10:31

As a female Detectective working in Vice / Narcotics we a re constantly dealing with African American males whose careers consist of selling crack cocaine, marihuana and even pills now. The Caucasian class is selling Heroin, Crack, pills and Methamphetamines. We don't target anyone by racial bias we target the complaints coming in from you the community. You will never know what it's like doing undercover without access to a vest or the worry of being shot or killed. I am very proud of my profession and I have always treated others as I would want to be treated. I do agree that some police officers can get complacent and forget the reason we do this job and that is to make a difference in our communities. Don't judge us all by a few officers behaviors because we all are not the same. I love my job and I strive hard to make a difference. But I don't want to see any officer get shot over random BS either. We would be in trouble without the police officers that protect us 24/7/365.