Justice For Kilo .. SAVE OUR FURBABIES

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Justice For Kilo .. SAVE OUR FURBABIES.

2014-12-08 14:04

Innocent animals should not be killed just because someone doesn't want to do their jobs. Pitt Bulls are the sweetest dogs if you raise them right. God bless all the animals.

2014-12-08 14:19

as an owner of a Pitt which I rescued as a puppy.. she more than just a pet she is my child and any type of animal cruelty I just don't see how ppl can do it and they should be held accountable, being allowed to get away with it just because you work for the system is not rite... and immidiate action should be taken

2014-12-08 14:25

This is something that needs to be stopped!!!!! Animals are family and it's not right if inncoent animals are being killed for no reason. It doesn't just hurt us it hurts our families. These fur babies have just has much right to live as everyone else.

2014-12-08 21:13

Please.protect our PITTS and other fur babies

2014-12-09 02:23

Martin County NC is where we are having so many problems with Animal Control and County Manager refuses to report the serious issues to our Commissioners. I hope this petition gets things resolved.
mcguest

#6 Re:

2014-12-10 13:22

#5: -  

Hello. I absolutely agree!!! I HAVE NUMEROUS complaints to county manager from various ppl. This county is so messed up. If you would like to become a part of the solution pls go and message the page Justice for Kilo

2014-12-11 16:19

Stop stereotyping animals. There are so many animals that have been severely abused yet they still trust people. Stop this nonsense.

2014-12-12 01:10

It is barbaric to kill dogs just because of their breed. Only in dire circumstances should euthanasia be used. My daughter has a Pit Bull that is the sweetest, gentlest dog! I have 3rescues myself that are awesome. Shame on Martin County for allowing this to happen.