bellaire McDonald's

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition bellaire McDonald's.

2014-12-15 17:08

Dirty and poor service
A-hole

#2 Re:

2014-12-15 18:59

#1: -  

100 signs? I believe it should be signatures. But this kid is a disgruntled ex employee of this place.

2014-12-15 19:00

This is ridiculous. She is just a disgruntled employee trying to get attention. Every restaurant takes precautions to make sure there aren't mice and bugs. If it was like this why didn't she call the health department while she was there instead of waiting until she quit. I know many people who work there or have worked there and she is the only one to complain. And how is 100 signatures going to shut down a restaurant that serves well over that in a day. She's lucky if lawyers don't get involved for her lying. 

A-hole

2014-12-15 19:01

Believe me sweetheart it will take more than one hundred signs as you put it to shut this place down.

ewuh

2014-12-15 19:11

I've been to the bellaire McDonalds and it is pretty gross in there and even got a burger with mold on the bun along with a burnt patty....its the worst McDonalds in the valley. The one in moundsville I had never seen a bug or a mouse and i worked there a long time and its much better. I no longer work there but I wouldn't give it a bad review like I would bellaires.

2014-12-15 19:42

I'm not worried about you guys I quit because of the rats but like I said before eat where there are rodents and lying OK I have pics so go ahead and if you didn't read I did call them they r the ones that told me to get 100 signs read the laws before any of you guys talk one day you will get sick from there and be like man I should of listen to that girl it only takes one time to get a mold bun meat not cooked all the way rats running around ur food sad people love to eat with them things 

#7 Re:

2014-12-15 20:09

#6: -  

Then show the pictures if your not lying. And I know the law. You need a lot more than 100 signatures. 

#8 Get a life

2014-12-15 20:14

100 signatures isn't going to do shit. This is a disgruntled ex employee making a total ass of herself. She must not know about the contract services that mcdonalds receives from an exterminator for treatment and prevention. Nor does she know that it would take more than 100 signatures to even make a dent in sales. She had no problem eating mcdonalds before they wouldn't let her get her check early, which is against any employer's policies. Anytime she asked, the managers have her AND her family free food. One manager even bought diapers for her baby and gave her money. All while she was calling off more than she was working.... Pay no mind... This will go away too.  

2014-12-15 20:58

Yep listen to Melissa it must be a manager that thinks she everything lol but like I said we will see 

2014-12-16 01:27

Shit needa taken care of thats nasty

#11 Re:

2014-12-16 03:41

#10: -  

Lol it's not true tho

Pissed off b*tch

#12 Nasty Hoe

2014-12-16 04:07

Breanna, you know you a nasty bitch when you alwasy tryin to tell my man he sexy on facebook. you get high around yo kid and there dog shit all around yo house. Get real and stop tryin to shut down a place just cuz you pissed they got u. you get you and yours and stop fckin round

2014-12-16 05:50

Lol OK this is hilarious telling your man he's sexy wow I'm married this is so funny love childish people this really cracks me up I'm talking bout McDonald's and your on some other stuff sure your not on drugs lol

#14 Re: Nasty Hoe

2014-12-16 06:14

#12: Pissed off b*tch - Nasty Hoe 

Lol they got me that's funny because I left there wow u must be on some really good stuff 

2014-12-16 09:07

Was told I will never be hired there because I am not good enough!! Although I have more education and more customer service than the manager does!! Employees serving food  with sucker bites all over their neck is offensive!!

Jenny

#16 I personally think this is a good thing

2014-12-16 10:49

More people should stand up for what they believe in regardless of what other people think. I don't think employees at McDonald's should receive an increase in pay. They NEVER get ur order right. Never, ever. It is dirty in there. There is a sanitizing stop at every restaurant that never gets utilized. People are not friendly and I know of 2people who work their right now with STDs. I'm proud of u Breanna for standing up for change. Let these kids talk. Your doing a good thing. 

2014-12-16 13:49

I have signed this petition due to the rudeness of a single employee at this location. This employee happens to be a manager. This person needs to be removed from that position of power immediately and the owner needs to fix this. This person was verbally abusive to my significant other over sweet and sour sauce. He has no manners and he has driven a long time customer away, never to return. It is sad and should be noted that a complaint was filed to corporate by myself, and nothing was ever done about it. The entire chain is suffering from people like this, and it will not stop until someone within that company cares enough to stop it.

2014-12-16 13:54

Terrible service every time.

#20 Re:

2014-12-16 14:13

#17: -  

This is just because someone has no life its OK whoever did it they will be in trouble Greg the owner is looking into this now

I found this petition randomly, jesus christ.

#21 Subject

2014-12-16 17:48

Proof read your shit before you post it on the internet. A few commas and periods would be lovely. 

#22 Re: Subject

2014-12-16 18:06

2014-12-16 23:21

Don't lie you used to work here you wasn't just around a couple of times. 

2014-12-17 02:08

Lol Jenny is her mom if u all can't tell lol

2014-12-17 05:04

Bellaire mc Donald's is gross, and there rude to customers always selling old food