bringing carter home to his daddy

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition bringing carter home to his daddy.

2014-12-24 00:56

Adam is a great father to carter he has proved himself to be a great father and deserves full custody of his son
josy

2014-12-24 01:09

I agree he's amazing to carter. Love them both !

Desiree

2014-12-24 02:18

Adam has always made it clear that he loves his son and wants to do right by him. So many fathers don't even fight for their kids. The ones who do deserve the right. It's in Carters bests interest. LET HIM BE A FULL TIME DAD!!!!

2014-12-24 02:25

Adam is a good hard working person that has matured into a great man and deserves full custody of his son. I am proud of how far adam has come in his life. to rob a father and a son of that special precious bond is morally wrong. makes me question the mental state of one who would try to take that right from such a good person.

2014-12-24 03:51

Adam has constitutional rights to be a daddy to his son! Bravo Adam!! Best wishes to you and your precious son.

2014-12-24 05:00

Carter needs to be with his father. Adam has earned the right to have full custody of his son. This is a long time coming.. Adam has changed his life for the better and he needs to teach and guide his son for the future they both so deserve.
Mandi

2014-12-24 15:54

Adam deserves a chance to raise his son. For the past few years, Adam has been fighting for his right to be a father. He has grown so much since I have known him and I could not be more proud of the man he has grown to be. He is devoted to Carter and his happiness. He has been involved in his schooling, in his doctors appointments and has supported him financially as well as provide Carter a roof over his head during the times that he has him. There is nothing Adam would not do for his son. Not having full custody of Carter is slowly killing him inside. He is constantly concerned that he will not be given a chance because of his background. He has not been in trouble with the law in years and he has made up for the mistakes he has made in the past. I see no reason why the courts can't at least give him the chance that he so desparately needs.

2014-12-27 23:36

He deserves to have his son...A son needs his Daddy :)