Soldier of Fortune 2 must stay

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Soldier of Fortune 2 must stay.

viral videos, activision product reviews and ratings, bbb rating, blog and tech reviews,.

#101 get your shit together ravenvison

2011-01-12 23:10

In my opinion after sof3 you owe the sof community. At the very least keep that list up and maintained. sof3 aside I think it would be wise to resolve the problem before the message gets around that activision and ravensoft do not support the multiplayer games they sell after they've stopped making money off of them. we have a few thousand members on our forum that I would encourage and drop links to in order to start a smear campaign and boycott if this problem doesn't get addressed in a timely fashion. I would encourage all other clan leaders and clan members to do the same on their sites if this problem isn't taken care of in the next 7 days. The only way these company's will take us seriously is if we cost them money so let's give them a week and then get down and dirty.
-=[FF]=- Pan!c

#102 !

2011-01-12 23:21

Good work Wishal =)

When peeps are not getting that certain thing from COD that you do from SOF...

BANG BANG YOUR DEAD - still running after 4 years... all welcome... 85.190.38.112:20100
C.

2011-01-12 23:22

Yes, the game is old but it still brings pleasure to a lot of young and old ppl like me! Please bring the masterlist back! 

[SC]C-BITCH

[SC]Clanserver:   75.102.38.5:20100

Grendel

#104 protocol error

2011-01-12 23:24

@h3ctic

probably you have SOFII Gold Version 1.03 and the server you are trying to connect to is silver SOFII v1.00 or 1.01

happens when you connect through xfire server list

Mousixzc

2011-01-12 23:32

I've been playing this game for years you can't get rid of it D:
It's still very popular even after all these years
[SC]Sephiroth

#106 Soldier Of Fortune 2 Will Survive!

2011-01-12 23:32

Thanks for making this Petition, You've got my support 100%. I've played this game for years and had some amazing times on it. The SOFII Community has become more like a family than any other game I've played in my opinion.
Str8

#107 Re:

2011-01-12 23:34

Common Ravensoft

Hosting one server to maintain the list will cost you allmost nothing. And you'll help out a loyal community. How about pride? It must mean something that people still play it.
Downgrading their videodrivers in order to be able to play it. The game still is being sold, shutting down the gamelist is allmost a crime. Several clans still host gameservers just chip in the same amount of money and you'll have a happy fanbase for a few years more.

Dont worry I'm glad you supported the game all these years and i want to thank you for that. Just a couple of years more please

*Burle*{ph}

#108 Re: ! ya

2011-01-12 23:34

#102: -=[FF]=- Pan!c - ! 

sort of warms the cold blooded heart in a girly way to see this. even though it's a shint thing thats happening theres nothing like a mass suicide to bring us all together :)

Wishal.. amazing amount of names. never expected it. you done good.

i'm more or less spamming and plagueing Purplehaze forum to get everyone to sign, i would guess you guys are too.

Wishal or anyone else that needs a hand with anything like this just come find me.

Your tactics of neglecting us will not stand ravensoft/activision. i suggest that the clan owners that pay for servers have a claim here too.how can you pay for something you can not see?

*Burely* [PH]

find purplehaze here http://pbiatch.proboards.com/index.cgi? my home :)

~>ScK<~ Uncle Bob

#109 We need a solution

2011-01-12 23:36

This is not working as designed Ravensoft and Activision!
You can't just kill the master server!

How do you think  newbies can find the servers without an actual server list?

Quick solution would be appreciated!

~>ScK<~StonedColdKillers

Server-IP: 68.232.163.38:20100
Rocmod 2.1c

http://stonedcoldkillers.com/

Grandmother

2011-01-12 23:48

I guess nobody read what u write here ;p so maybe stop whining? :)
Ya, Gio, come back to ur favourite cheaters and play with them :) u have cheaters even in EWC clan so u are blind guys or u just like them :)
lemonade soda

#111 SOF2 forever. Keep the mutha-server live!

2011-01-12 23:51

It costs next to nothing to keep the main server going. Keep it going!

The SOF2 franchise still has value. Yes, SOF3 was s41t. But SOF2 has a loyal following...
Christof Vereecken

2011-01-13 00:03

We need our Master list back!
Heretic Mr_Bean

#113 This is another gr8 game that has no support, besides the players.

2011-01-13 00:29

I'm an older player @ 55. I used to play Wolfenstein for years. Years. Then several problems occurred similar to this. So, I went to my 'old' software box and dug SOFII out. I played it through as single player. Pretty dare good. Admittedly, the graphics are a bit soft compared to the new ones. But the multi-player platform draws the best play I have been exposed to.  It's the energy, the pace of play that I'm drawn to. I have the whole gambit of COD. The play doesn't compare. What the heck do we gotta do to keep it going? I hope this helps. As I read earlier in this thread, there is a fellow that put up his own master server. Thank god for that. The problem is, most players will not find it. Sad. He is the one to be applauded as he is trying to preserve the game. He did state that it happens every year. I hope he's right. So, if there is anything to seriously be done, let us all know. We are here to stay. I hope Activision will look at this and realize what they started, and would be willing to keep going. Man, I can get long winded, can't I? LMAO  BTW,  the GOLD version list is still up.  So get with it.

//EWC*Zubu

2011-01-13 00:30

This move will kill the Sof2!!!! This game is a great advertisment for the ravensoft as despite so many years people r still playing it! I played sof2, tried COD4 and got back to sof2! Love this game! This move is so inconsiderate and egoistic that i m just speechless!

And I totally agree with the "smear campaign"! Never again for ravensoft games if the masterserver is not back!
{Heret!c}{ Mr Bean}

#115 Gold version still up

2011-01-13 00:46

Do a google search on SOFII gold patch and patch up guys. That server is still up. Then, after you do, come to this server and frag. 206.222.12.26:20100 See ya there. Mr Bean
An old fart from Germany.

#116 I want the servers back!

2011-01-13 01:14

F**CK, give us the servers back.

That's all I have to say.

Any European Server-IPs here?
*Burle*{ph}

#117 Re: I want the servers back!

2011-01-13 01:28

#116: An old fart from Germany. - I want the servers back! 

193.138.206.232:20100 purplehaze extreme server

94.228.215.161:20909 purplehaze fun server

http://www.gametracker.com/search/sof2/  <---- full server list v.1 and gold mixed up.

most clans mentioned on here are europe based -  young and old boys, force and fun, so on

hope you get to play :)

Steve Orchard

2011-01-13 01:29

C`mon...Lets put it back as it should be.....Why mess with it....Grrrrrrrrrrrrr
Old Boys Goofy

#119 Re: OMG..

2011-01-13 03:00

#110: Grandmother -  

What are u doing here ? whines of cheaters,negative waves, e.t.c ..no one see posts here ..bla..bla.. even the smallest brain can figure out that Ravensoft & Activision and relatives to this problem,gets a link to this forum, so they can see whats goin on for all sof2 players atm.They will also recive a mail with a explanation of that problem 4 many players worldwide.So i suggest,if u cant comment with any positive, just leave it and go away ! Greetz Goofy.

*Burle*{ph}

#120 Re: Re: OMG..

2011-01-13 03:19

#119: Old Boys Goofy - Re: OMG.. 

Do Not Feed The Troll Goofy :) greedy lil mofo's they are.

plus they don't seem to get that Wishal will have all our ip's. please feel free to pass it to me when petition closes . lol ;)

|>PGS<| Hazard

#121 SoF2

2011-01-13 03:27

Bring it back up ore get some 1 else to host it!!

SoF2 cant die.. 1000 and 1000 off people still play it.

Even the clan im in will host the server for the masterlist.. if you just would give it out >.>
|>PGS<| Mike Hawk

2011-01-13 03:30

Been playing since day one, there is no other game like it. Please bring back the Master Server list.

-=EWC=- GioviXVI*

2011-01-13 03:34

wtf???!!!RAVENSOFT & ACTIVISION!!!! OPEN UR EYES WELL PLZ!!! ALL CLAN SOF'S PAY MANY SERVERS/HOSTING/SITE/FORUMS/WORKS FOR SETTING ALL SHIT AND WE NEED JUST ONLY BACK MAIN SERVER WITH ALL LIST! JUST IT! IF U CLOSE MAINSERVER ITS SAME "WE" LOST ALL OUR MONEY AND WORK TIME FOR NOTHING!!!THIS IS A BIG BULLISHIT,REALLY!
SOF3 WAS A BIG CRAP!RETURN BACK IN SOF2...1 GAME SINCE LAST (ALMOST) 10 YEARS AGO AND IN 2011 HAVE MANY CLANS ACTIVE WITH OTHER THOUSENT PLAYERS ONLY!
Darkcarnival

2011-01-13 04:28

please save our sof
Godarium

#125 Keep sof 2 alive

2011-01-13 04:42

Sof2 is best game ever.. Raven dont turn off switch.. as long you will doing another one with same status and value and quality and same modding possibility .. keep it ON