UNISEX RESTROOMS IN PUBLIC BUILDINGS TO ACCOMMODATE EVERYONE!!!

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition UNISEX RESTROOMS IN PUBLIC BUILDINGS TO ACCOMMODATE EVERYONE!!!.

2015-02-12 02:56

I believe it'd lessen the anxiety that many transgender people face. As such, I think we should incorporate more unisex restrooms wherever possible.

#2 Re: Thanks so much!!!

2015-02-13 17:47

Thanks for your comment, I think UNISEX Bathroom create a safer environment because you'll be in your own privacy kind of like your own home bathroom. Public buildings could monitor things alot better as sexual predators for younger and older people or anyone for that fact. Cuts down the risk of violence of gaybashing, bullying, assaults and other corruptions and most of all it's accomidating to any and everyone regardless of your sexual orientation providing a sense of comfort and the respect that all people need. Also takes away from the power of people to judge others and place sanctions on them which initiates the violence. I think UNISEX RESTROOMS are our best alternative. Thank you. Sincerely, Shelton Martin

2015-05-15 02:57

Because all places need them