More Support For Our Mentally Ill, No More Dying On The Streets

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition More Support For Our Mentally Ill, No More Dying On The Streets.

2015-03-18 18:15

Bill suffers from mental illness and needs HELP, I strongly feel that he is incapable of making good decisions regarding his own care and DO NOT want to see him hurt himself of anyone else.

2015-03-18 21:07

Having mental issues myself it's important for the word to get out the help needed for those who need it!!!!! It's a serious situation.

#3 Mental health issues

2015-03-18 21:39

I have known Bill for many years and love him as if he was a son of mine, however I do know that he has many issues that involve mental health. I would Love nothing more than to see him get the help he deserves. I feel if we can help those who really don't need it we should be able to somehow get help for those who could be a danger to themselves or others. I Love you Bill.

2015-03-19 01:16

There us no reason why bill can't have the life we all live or want to live. He has a big heart and wants nothing but the best for himself as well. We have all been in a rut some just longer than others. Known him for many years he diffiantly deserves to be happy

2015-03-20 04:53

My cousin needs some help he has kids and family that loves him alot... please please help

2015-03-27 23:38

this is a family member and the change has become so bad that we get afraid of what he will do. Don't want him to take his/ or anyone else's life please please help him we all Love you