BSc Computing

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition BSc Computing.

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2011-02-18 23:23

Samantha Johnston

#2 BSc Computing

2011-02-21 09:54

I think its shocking that not long after the closing date for applying to other colleges/universities, inverness college decide to shut down this course! i think this should of been talked about with students when they first realised there was not enough funding for the course to carry on, so students had the option of applying to other colleges!
Roger Thomas

#3 BSc computing

2011-02-21 16:47

Typical of this Goverment & it's cut backs
Scott Mutlow

#4 UHI Lews

2011-02-22 11:06

I am an international student on HND at Lews Castle College and am paying four times more study fees than those of you from this area. I am still trying to find ways to pay for the cost of coming here let alone the cost of finding a viable alternative.

At least allow me to finish my BSC by correspondance there has been little need for supervision thus far anyway.
James Franko
Miami Beach

2021-04-30 13:46

Guys, I can see that you want to become professionals in IT, but you should not forget about the importance of creating the right resume to get the best job in a large company with career prospects. I advise you to read this review https://edureviewer.com/top-it-resume-writing-services/ of the written services of the IT resume and hope that you will be able to solve your problems with paying for training.