Unity without Leaven

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Unity without Leaven.

2015-04-15 00:10

Because it expresses my brother Chuck's heart. We have waited 1 and 1/2 years for the current leaders of Calvary Chapel of Costa Mesa to come to a truly Christian way to settle with Chuck's appointed administer, his oldest daughter Janette, to follow his desire to protect his intellectual property from moving away from the inerrancy of God's Word to persons who desire the Word, empowered by the Holy Spirit, to spread the simple teaching of the Word of God, simply, verse by verse by verse, book by book, from Genesis to through Revelation.

Chuck has made it clear to me and many others that the CCCA leadership must be changed and had prepared a 'contingency plan' that would carry out the changes he felt God wanted. We both knew God wanted to cleanse the ministry of Calvary Chapel of reform theology, the emergent movement, and other aberrant teachings.

I have much more to say concerning our life time relationship as brothers. Chuck was my older brother and life-time mentor. We were 2 years and three months apart.

The Lord has dealt with my heart and has given me freedom to begin to speak out clearly about those he said just cannot wait for me to die. Men who wanted to take his place and set-up situations to make them look like the best leaders to take over the Calvary Chapel Calvary movement.

I will deal with how our offices were 'bugged', our computers 'hacked', (mine on March 28th. 2013), and how a wall was built about Chuck at his church office and his home. Chuck provided me a bedroom in his home and set up an office for me in the "Charis" building. He wanted my presence to create an explosion, which he was ready for to bring about a change from the direction many Calvary pastors were taking.

I will have much more to say as the Holy Spirit leads and allows.

In HIS Name,
Paul

2015-04-15 04:28

I have not seen any petition to read.
Paul Smith

2015-04-15 04:30

I have not seen a Petitions24.com.

dark souljA- Jesus soldier

#4 God bless all my brothers and sisters signing

2015-04-19 00:37

dear heavenly father i pray that you continue to use my brethren here and all who pray and those that take action too in Jesus name amen!

2015-04-25 03:08

Because I see pastors, like Rick Warren, compromising the word of God to entice and tickle the ears of the flock. I am distressed that in the absence of the strong leadership of Pastor Chuck, satan is using division and false reasoning to undermine the unity of Calvary Chapel. I do not want that prophecy to be fulfilled by this body of pastors. Amen.

2015-04-26 01:57

Revelation 22:18-19 Greg, Brian, Rick read and obey.