Petition to bring Ygrene to Miami District 5

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Petition to bring Ygrene to Miami District 5.

2015-05-23 11:31

Amazingly I have come to appreciate that all sort of people make up a city, community, or county, however, unfortunately, only the inform or well off benefit from most programs. Most residents (those that are struggling and barely surviving) work all their lives contributing to the city they live in and never receive any needed personal assistants, especially in retirement.

Thanks for listening.
Isaac Ford Jr.

2015-05-27 19:13

I signed so that Commissioner Hardemon would realize that many residents of District 5 would like to be eligible to take advantage of a valuable, money-saving program such as Ygrene that would allow them to make needed improvements to their homes and enhance the livability and value of those homes.

2015-06-05 16:52

To offer as many options as possible for home improvements!!!!

2015-06-07 16:45

Many of us own old, historic homes in need of much repair and yet are part of the declining middle class in this city. 

This program would benefit many people and should be implemented. 

#5 Re:

2015-06-08 20:49

#4: -  

Well said.  

2015-06-08 20:51

I also find it slightly disturbing that our neighbors to the North (miami shores) and South (morningside) have access to this program but we do not.  

2015-07-07 00:37

Why didn't Commissioner Hardemon leave it up to the voters and homeowners to decide? This is not coming out of our pockets, we pay our taxes anyway. What programs does Commissioner Hardemon have for the Seniors of District 5 for home improvements?
Buena Vista East

#8 City Commission Meeting - October 8th

2015-09-17 14:08

There is a City Commission meeting planned for Thursday October 8th at 9am where this matter will be discussed. 

If you are able to attend this meeting it may add weight to the discussion and help push the approval through for District 5 and other historic areas that are not currently included in the scheme.

Meeting will be held at Miami City Hall-Commission Chambers; 3500 Pan American Drive.

#9 YGreene

2016-02-07 14:15

I hear that City of Miami will vote on YGreene approval for all districts 2/12/16.