Renovate M. R. Sandidge Park

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Renovate M. R. Sandidge Park.

2015-06-03 02:27

I feel there needs to be more for our children /grandchildren to do in Bandera area...lord knows there is alot out there for adults...

2015-06-03 03:14

Because my childhood is falling apart and there will be nothing left for my children to have. The place is being neglected and needs some TLC
Becca

2015-06-03 20:49

Mayve a fund raiser to help build funds for it to? Go fund me account maybe just an idea

2015-06-03 21:10

I fell off the top of that play ground when I was a kid and it hurts. I don't want my kids playing on it. Because its a dangerous playground. Plus the slide during the summer gets way too hot. Because of the material its made of. There is graffiti on it that is explicit. I believe our children deserve a better play area. If we were to upgrade it I think there would be more kiddos playing on it. I know id take mine all the time.

#5 Re:

2015-06-03 22:24

#3: Becca -  

yes I completely agree, that is a part of my plan. I want to get a solid number of signatures, then take the idea and petition to the county commissioner and then if all goes well start a go fund me page and go from there. 

Shelli

2015-06-04 01:28

This is a wonderful idea! I hope more people join in on this movement and post it on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc. Social media will help this cause! Everyone share please!