Privacy trees for Paloma Creek

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Privacy trees for Paloma Creek.

2015-06-05 04:22

I am directly affected by the development of apartments not only by visibility, but financially as well. I am one of the handful of houses that directly back up the the new development. I can't even go out to my back yard without feeling sick to my stomach. What once was peaceful serenity away from the hustle and bustle of the city is now destroyed along with all of the beautiful shade trees. These trees not only provided scenery, but valuable shade in the summer time which kept the sun from directly shining into our windows In the afternoon. Not only is my property value severely affected, but now to add insult, my utilities will increase due to the heat of direct sun in the afternoon. There was absolutely no reason to level the trees around our border fence whatsoever. The security and privacy of my family and I's life will be forever changed and now there will be direct visibility into my house and yard. We are asking for your help to make this once again what was previously a safe, quiet, and enjoyable place to live. Thank you.

2015-06-05 17:00

Our value for our homes mean a lot to us, and to walk outside and see the trees gone, knowing that an apartment complex will be our view in the future is very disturbing. If we would have known that was coming up, we would not have purchased. Now we have to worry about selling our home because no one is going to want to buy in here with that eye sore. Thank you for ruining my home

2015-06-10 00:29

Who wants to look at apartments from their back yard. We can save the Woodland trees , Why not ours. Plant more trees!!! Block the Walmart also. Build it somewhere else. We are trying to keep a beautiful and clean town. We all know what happens when there's a Walmart in the area. Too much traffic for one.

2015-07-30 03:34

It is ridiculous that know one cared to notify us and or our community of their plans on building an apartment and clearing all the beautiful trees. We bought our home here for that reason.

2015-07-30 03:37

We not only need a green belt but a higher privacy fence for our neighborhood.